Bible Study Verse
Jeremiah 9:3
"And like their bow they have bent their tongues for lies. They are not valiant for the truth on the earth. For they proceed from evil to evil, And they do not know Me," says the Lord. (NKJV)

Thoughts
Jeremiah describes what happens when the tongue is bent on lying. Just like when a bow is bent, whatever is in the way of the arrow, or a lie, is going to get hit (or hurt).

But, then there is valor. What is valor? It is the pursuit of truth. Every patriot needs to know this and practice it.

The pursuit of truth makes the patriot a valiant one - a man who is unstoppable in seeking truth and making it known. The pursuit of truth makes the Christian man a valiant one - a truth warrior for Jesus, unstoppable in seeking the Truth and making Him known.

Liars are not valiant ones. Truth-twisters have no valor. They are treacherous men. There is no valor in treachery.

There is valor in the Truth.
(Don H)

Action Point
Pursue Truth. Be known for valor - for being a valiant one for Jesus.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Always use a ruler or other specific measuring device when measuring minimum fish length, exact arrow length, firearm barrel length, etc. For approximate measuring when a ruler is not available, know the various lengths of everyday objects, like the following:
A dollar bill is 2.61" x 6.14".
A credit card is about 2-1/8" x 3-3/8".
A deck of cards (poker-size) is 2.5" x 3.5".
Notebook paper is 8-1/2" x 11".
Your hand span (mine is about 8").
Length of your stride over various surfaces (flat, rough, up, down, etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk