Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deers

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The Old Man has his gratis licence, of course. He has seen no tags, not that he would lower himself to shoot a deer unless it was attacking someone he liked.

So, DNR, you are telling me, that 70+ year olds now have to make some sort of effort to obtain some tag so that they can shoot a deer on their own property?

So laughable. You dumb fucking idiots...
    Lifetime or gratis license holders have to request tags either online or over the phone. It's stupid but that's how it works now.

The Old Man has his gratis licence, of course. He has seen no tags, not that he would lower himself to shoot a deer unless it was attacking someone he liked.

So, DNR, you are telling me, that 70+ year olds now have to make some sort of effort to obtain some tag so that they can shoot a deer on their own property?

So laughable. You dumb fucking idiots...
    My dad will be 86 in November. Try explaining to him why he now has to jump through hoops to kill a woods goat after having a gratis license for 20+ years.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

With all that said, DNR does not have money to fund the proper research, as stated by Ruth himself at the meeting in Florence, and DNR Officers are limited to the amount of miles they can drive in a month due to there budget, but they can spend untold amounts of $$$$ on these tags. The commissioners on DNR'S board should have to explain this one to all who buy licences and support the proper research of these resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Lifetime or gratis license holders have to request tags either online or over the phone. It's stupid but that's how it works now.
    Yeah, no...

Here here jab

What happens if you lose the original set? Or let's say you've used two of the tags from the original set then lose what's left?

Sit your ass at home and turn on outdoor channel. DNR wants you to hunt like a nose talking yankee, so you might as well watch a bunch of bisexual nose talking yankee fucks on TV until the govt will let you hunt again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Sit your ass at home and turn on outdoor channel. DNR wants you to hunt like a nose talking yankee, so you might as well watch a bunch of bisexual nose talking yankee fucks on TV until the govt will let you hunt again.

Sig worthy!

I'm with fuzzy an those with elders they care about.
    I pointed that out in the original thread when I asked the woman about kids an lifetime holders or the likes.

This could have been a awesome data gathering scheme that cost very little.
    Yet they went the wrong way for all the wrong reasons.

This is now a revenue generating scheme.

No one on either side likes it.

I've heard those that agreed with me rationalize this.

There is no explanation an the further it goes the worse it gets.

Ott isn't sold to blame but had he not gotten in the way we could have had something.

This is something satan would come up with.

It was a idea meant for good an yet it has been coopted and turned into something evil.

Something that was meant for good an is now pure evil.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

All you deer poets do realize that now that we have tags we will never do away with them no matter how fucked up the system is. I blame you commies for this Chinese fire drill fuck up, if you had left well enough alone and minded your own business instead of the business of your neighbors we could all go hunting tomorrow without worry of tags. Deer poets = Kim Jong Un relatives.
    cut\'em

How do seniors get turkey tags?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I assume there are thousands upon thousands of gratis and lifetime license holders that will never step foot in the woods. Most likely a monetary decision just like turkey tags are not automatically sent to everyone that is possibly licensed to hunt turkey.

Hell, we have disregarded pretty much everything DNR ever recommended wildlife related, and we have done pretty damned well.

I admit that I probably won't shoot a deer unless one runs into my truck and needs to be put out of it's misery. However, if one of the 80 year old's I know needs a deer to eat because they can't get out to hunt anymore, I will whack one for them. I won't have any of these dumbassed deer tags either.

We have people openly shooting tame ducks over bait, but I now need a tag to shoot a deer? Yeah, fuck that...

Hell, we have disregarded pretty much everything DNR ever recommended wildlife related, and we have done pretty damned well.

I admit that I probably won't shoot a deer unless one runs into my truck and needs to be put out of it's misery. However, if one of the 80 year old's I know needs a deer to eat because they can't get out to hunt anymore, I will whack one for them. I won't have any of these dumbassed deer tags either.

We have people openly shooting tame ducks over bait, but I now need a tag to shoot a deer? Yeah, fuck that...
    Preach it
    cut\'em