DT doing the right thing for the people of SC? Those two things don't belong in the same sentence. I don't buy in to him simply saying he should've asked questions but he was a "freshman legislator". That is no excuse. You were elected to ask questions and make informed decisions, regardless of how long you've been in that position. Some things never change. I guess it was someone else's fault when your hunting privileges were revoked for a period of time a number of years a go too. Everybody makes mistakes, even politicians. The ones who admit they were wrong, and then go and do the right thing for the majority of their constituents are the ones who make themselves great and stay in office long term. The ones who look out for their fellow palm greasers are the ones who piss me off the most. Most Americans don't know the difference between the two, that's why the common taxpayer always gets the short end of the stick. We will be forced to pay the bill for yet another botched decision by all parties involved.

Shots fired.