Thread: Somebody turn the dang water off!

Default Somebody turn the dang water off!

This rain is killing me on the PeeDee! Gonna need 12 tires instead of 8 before long! Got the millet in the ground Monday thank the lord! Any experienced weather men know when this monsoon is gonna end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Hell no we need more rain in the saluda area. Ground is so hard I don't thing a jack hammer would break it up.

Totally sucks. At Pawley's for the week and all we've done is blow money shopping. I've not seen the ocean yet. Supposed to start kinda clearing tomorrow (I hope).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We haven't moved a teaspoon of dirt in the last 20 days.

I have gators swimming around a jobsite.

I'm trying to start fall food plot prep from Little river all the way to Hardeeville and don't have a dry piece of ground to work with. Saluda may need rain but North Augusta doesn't need any more either.
    For the ducks

I got block masons making ponchos out of plastic sheeting and keeping on trucking.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Saluda/ninety six got 3" of rain this afternoon.

Saluda didn't we got .43 I checked the gauge when I got home but I do know it rained more back that way than in town.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 08-11-2017 at 08:02 PM.

We thankfully got a little rain a couple days ago, and we've got a smidge today. We've been pretty dry.

1.60 upper Murray today. 2 QUICK storms dumped it
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I was leaving with the tractor after planting the last of the Jap millet when the bottom fell out. I had run over it with a cultipacker so I'm interested to see how bad it washed.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I was leaving with the tractor after planting the last of the Jap millet when the bottom fell out. I had run over it with a cultipacker so I'm interested to see how bad it washed.
    Luckily got 90% of the millet in Monday gone and if it wouldn't have been for dual tires i wouldn't have been able to do that. Lord knows when I'll get the rest of it in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.