Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dabo Rumor

WHOOOOOOOOOOO. Get Um BIG TIMBER! Dale, Jr shit right there
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Better work finally& you are growing less middle school. Now you like picks and I prefer head to head. Let us pick UGA and Clemson games in an open forum and the person with highest winning percentage wins. I will spot you I will pick Clemson over Auburn and App St over UGA. For a disappearance after the season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    It's hard to read that but I think you just challenged me to a pick em with just UGA and Clemson. In that case I say hell yes.

What are the terms? I'd prefer I get to pick your avatar for 3 months but I've had multiple people ask me to take you up on your offer to ban you from the sports forum for a year from the end of season. Note I said an entire year.

You threw out App state and Auburn so I assume we are picking straight up. No lines. How do we submit our picks each week? I'd suggest an inpartial member take our picks in pm and post them after both have submitted them.

Don't back out now. This is your challenge
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 08-10-2017 at 11:57 PM.

That works. The ban is good and the picks need to be public. We need to see your faith in Smart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The GT and Florida pick will be fun for everyone to see. We can start a thread now with preseason picks with the option to change up until kickoff. Just to see what you think about UGA early and how your opinion changes over the course of the year.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 08-11-2017 at 05:14 AM.