Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dabo Rumor

Seems like rival fans would bet on a head to head match up or if they do not play head to head the bet would be which team finishes ranked the highest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Because most don't know shit about football. Present company included.
    That was harsh. I'll change that to you make money when you bet against someone that is betting with emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Seems like rival fans would bet on a head to head match up or if they do not play head to head the bet would be which team finishes ranked the highest.

See, now you are looking for someone to bet with emotions. Mano e mano you and me in the college football pick em?
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 08-10-2017 at 07:44 AM.

I heard he is being recruited by Perry Noble to start the first ever super mega church. Rumor has it they will enter the "praise stadium" via a water slide at the start of every service. They haven't officially picked their entrance music but rumor has it that something by the ying yang twins is being considered. Their will also be a pod of dolphins in the baptismal fountain.

Dabo is the Joel Olsteen of college football. Clemson fans are easy because of the cult like following. Dabo could shit in a Clemson fans living room floor and they would find a way of saying it was the best day of their life. Venerables isn't head coach material, but he is a damn good coordinator. Dabo can thank wonder boy and Vernables for his success.

Wait, I thought Dabo's success came from Chad Morris. Now it's Venables who not long ago was a failure because he got run out at Oklahoma. Damn confusing postings by people with a ton of football knowledge and take an analytical approach with no emotional slant to it.

UGA, I've never bet. Not that I wouldn't take your money, I just can't stand giving mine away for nothing. But if Clemson is 9-3 at the end of the season and Jawja somehow overcomes and gets to 9-3 or 10-2, I'll proclaim your vast football acumen for all to hear.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Hold up, I thought Morris was boy wonder. At least he was 3 years ago. Coot fans are so confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Wait, I thought Dabo's success came from Chad Morris. Now it's Venables who not long ago was a failure because he got run out at Oklahoma. Damn confusing postings by people with a ton of football knowledge and take an analytical approach with no emotional slant to it.
    Dabo's success has come from his ability to identify good prospects (both players and coaches), and to convince them to come to Clemson and to buy in to his vision. He is the CEO who gets good people to join his organization, then he motivates them to get their best.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 08-10-2017 at 08:35 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Dabo's success has come from his ability to identify good prospects (both players and coaches), and to convince them to come to Clemson and to buy in to his vision. He is the CEO who gets good people to join his organization, then he motivates them to get their best.

That's what modern head coaching at a college is. Even Sabah has changed the way he coached football over the last ten years. I will try to find it but this was all in a segment I watched on fox sports or espn. They weee discussing the change that college football has seen since 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Dabo's success is directly correlated with the Board at Clemson.. I can guarantee you that..

He is a pawn to a lot of very intelligent men.. Nothing more, nothing less.. Definitely not a CEO
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Dabo is the Joel Olsteen of college football. Clemson fans are easy because of the cult like following. Dabo could shit in a Clemson fans living room floor and they would find a way of saying it was the best day of their life. Venerables isn't head coach material, but he is a damn good coordinator. Dabo can thank wonder boy and Vernables for his success.
    If Kirby brings a National Championship to UGA, he could shit on the state house steps. Production brings credibility. UGA currently has none. They lost to Fucking GT. UGA has a ton of NFL players and the best running back in the country. FL won the SEC east last year. Did you watch FL last year?

UGA will improve, but by God, they should. They are the only major football program in a state that puts the 4th most players into n the league of any state. It's embarrassing for UGA not to be better than they currently are.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

UGA barley beat Nichol ST by 2pts at home with that rooster. Smart is not good without Saban. They will struggle with Ap St week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Wait, I thought Dabo's success came from Chad Morris. .
    Weren't those those illegal rub plays that won the game first introduced by Morris?

I hope Dabo mailed him a NC ring.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-10-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Weren't those those illegal rub plays that won the game first introduced by Morris?

I hope Dabo mailed him a NC ring.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Those plays get flagged?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The butthurt over Clemson's success is strong in both Columbia and Athens and on this forum. I just thoroughly enjoy it. Ya'll do know Clemson has "Wonder Boy" #2 committed for next year - right. Oh, and he's a Georgia kid who picked Clemson over the Dawgs. Dang, that sounds really familiar.

Smart is still working with Richt's players. He had to start a true freshman QB, no talent on the OL (failed to recruit a legit LT for years), the go to WR was a 4th round selection at 5'9" 175 kick returner / WR.

Smart didn't win the east and still signed the #3 class in the country. Look at the emphasis he is putting on OL recruiting. People don't realize how relaxed and comfortable Richt had become. Part of that was the money wasn't being spent on the program like it is now. Richt didn't want to ask for the things that Smart did because then he would have to produce.

Lawrence is good, but your OL better be good because he won't beat you with his feet. The stat of Georgia has 3 or had 3 5star QBs in this upcoming class. Not going to be good if they miss on Fields #1 DT QB. I have a feeling he may end up at FSU though.

I did like the way Watson called them pick plays in the post game interviews.
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 08-10-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    The butthurt over Clemson's success is strong in both Columbia and Athens and on this forum. I just thoroughly enjoy it. Ya'll do know Clemson has "Wonder Boy" #2 committed for next year - right. Oh, and he's a Georgia kid who picked Clemson over the Dawgs. Dang, that sounds really familiar.
    Ain't no use getting all upset, clemson will rebuild within 10 years.maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Smart is still working with Richt's players. He had to start a true freshman QB, no talent on the OL (failed to recruit a legit LT for years), the go to WR was a 4th round selection at 5'9" 175 kick returner / WR.

Smart didn't win the east and still signed the #3 class in the country. Look at the emphasis he is putting on OL recruiting. People don't realize how relaxed and comfortable Richt had become. Part of that was the money wasn't being spent on the program like it is now. Richt didn't want to ask for the things that Smart did because then he would have to produce.

Lawrence is good, but your OL better be good because he won't beat you with his feet. The stat of Georgia has 3 or had 3 5star QBs in this upcoming class. Not going to be good if they miss on Fields #1 DT QB. I have a feeling he may end up at FSU though.

I did like the way Watson called them pick plays in the post game interviews.
    They are pick plays. Everyone knows it and everyone runs them. Eason would've tried to show off his arm strength and knocked poor 155lb Hunter into the third row. I would feel more guilty if the Bama DB hadn't grabbed Tay. It was defensive holding, but they didn't call it because Scarborough had gotten hurt. Clemson was two gentlemen lays away from surrendering and quitting before he got hurt.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    UGA barley beat Nichol ST by 2pts at home with that rooster. Smart is not good without Saban. They will struggle with Ap St week 1.

So are you gonna take my bet? We both do the college pick em. And see who finishes higher. We don't even have to bet money. Winner gets to pick your avatar for 3 months.

please say yes. please say yes. please say yes.

Scott was tackled. You can't call offensive interference on a player being tackle. Just sour grapes.