Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLW CUP!

Default FLW CUP!

Anyone going?

Dad and I are thinking about it. My cousin was asked to be a media boat but he declined
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I'll be there Friday for weigh in, Saturday probably for take off and weigh in and Hopefully Sunday if my son makes the top ten.

I wish him luck. How has he been doing with prefishing? I'll be there from Friday to Sunday.

I've always wanted to be in a big bassboat tournament
    Last edited by Sportin' Woodies; 08-06-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I've always wanted to be in a big bassboat tournament
    Why? You wouldn't get any fishing done with all the pussy in your glitter boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead1 View Post
    I wish him luck. How has he been doing with prefishing? I'll be there from Friday to Sunday.
    Official practice started yesterday, think it's a pretty tough bite right now. Can catch a few early, but once sun gets high they are few and far between. Hopefully he finds them good in the next two days. I guess typical summer time.

Have the herring spawned yet?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Otter 1200 View Post
    I'll be there Friday for weigh in, Saturday probably for take off and weigh in and Hopefully Sunday if my son makes the top ten.
    On the way home from my aunt's funeral in Greenville Saturday I heard Brandon interviewed on 106.3 radio. The kid knows his stuff. I'll be pulling for him for sure.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Haha gc

Quote Originally Posted by Otter 1200 View Post
    Official practice started yesterday, think it's a pretty tough bite right now. Can catch a few early, but once sun gets high they are few and far between. Hopefully he finds them good in the next two days. I guess typical summer time.
    30 foot drops close to the bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    On the way home from my aunt's funeral in Greenville Saturday I heard Brandon interviewed on 106.3 radio. The kid knows his stuff. I'll be pulling for him for sure.
    MM I didn't get to hear him on the radio Saturday, appreciate you reminding me so I went back and listened. I thought he did a good job, Everytime I see him on TV, magazine or hear him on the radio makes me feel proud! He loves to fish more than anyone I've ever been around, but what I'm most impressed with is he has navigated thru the business/sponsorship side of fishing pretty well. I worked for manufacturing companies my whole life so I was little to no help at all in this area. He has learned and worked thru it pretty successfully I think. I always tell him, living the dream of turning your hobby into making a living is pretty cool, not many people get to do that.

quack head 1, think the herring spawn is over but think ther are some schooling fish chasing herring and shad around. I think some of the Pros will chase them all day. They know if you get lucky and they come up you can get a huge bag pretty quick and that could be a tournament winner.

Cracks me up fokes trowing their two sense in on how he should fish. I guarantee Brandon has forgotten more about bass on Murray than this entire board knows
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

You have every right to be proud. He handles himself extremely well with the media. Heck I'm proud of him cause he's from here and I know his dad. I haven't fished Lake Greenwood in a long time. When he said you can't hardly catch a largemouth there because the spots (Kentucky bass) had taken over I had no idea. I remember when the white perch pushed the white bass out. I had no idea it was happening again but with the largemouth and spots.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

They have their work cut out for them, watched a couple of them today and it was tough fishing. Just my guess, if somebody is sitting on top of a school of chunks when they come up it is game over. And my 8 year old daughter can catch them every cast when they are up. Hope the local boys rock out, it will be interesting to see how this plays out this weekend. Those guys are the text book definition of dedicated fisherman.

When is the flw bassboat tournament weigh in?

FLW.com. will tell you
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Good Interview with Brandon, hope he can pull off the win!
    Last edited by MDman; 08-10-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Brandon already has 5 in the livewell and has culled several times, looks like he has around 16-17 lbs, which is huge this early on the first day.

His been on FLW Live for the past half hour with some great topwater catches.

https://www.flwfishing.com/live/2017...?flwlive=12080
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans