Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: South Carolina 2018 Recruiting Class

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    They did win the worse division in the Big 5. But with a coach that could piece it together. Do you not think Flordia is happy to see Boom go to a rival in the East? Heck, Spurrier broker the deal then went to Flordia. How do Tanner and you not recognized the dumb assed you are for hiring Boom when the rest of the nation does. Give him 7 years, please.
    Mushchamp did better than I or you expected him to do last year with a team of scrubs he had to piece together,
    and I remember when you and these other Tater were calling for Dabo to be fired....wasn't that long ago

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Do you have tickets this year, or do you need to borrow a couple?
    Naw, he's good, there is a BI-LO near him

No Stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://insider.espn.com/college-spor...s?action=login

I see Clemson at 8 with the fewest recruits in the top 15. I see USC at 15, but I think it's the condom version and not the coot version...

Last edited by bigtimeduckhunter; 08-02-2017 at 05:23 AM.

November is coming, 4 is coming, that's all you need concern yourselves with. Next year we'll discuss 5, then 6, ten 7, then 8, then 9, then 10. I could go on but fear the big toe seems weird.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    November is coming, 4 is coming, that's all you need concern yourselves with. Next year we'll discuss 5, then 6, ten 7, then 8, then 9, then 10. I could go on but fear the big toe seems weird.
    Takes another sip of Kool aid
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

thats three pages of wasted space....but I smiled the entire time because we are still national champions.

but congrats to the OP for scouring the interweb to find some stats that supported your statement. and, of course, congrats on the super early preseason recruiting numbers.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    thats three pages of wasted space....but I smiled the entire time because we are still national champions.

but congrats to the OP for scouring the interweb to find some stats that supported your statement. and, of course, congrats on the super early preseason recruiting numbers.
    Hey I scoured... You're right. I literally opened my browser, and typed in rivals to check the standings after our 8th commitment in 29 days. But hey toof you keep on sippin the Kool Aid. Clemson is where they are now because spurrier let them, and Muschamp won't let that be the case for much longer.

"I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Clemson is where they are now because spurrier let them, and Muschamp won't let that be the case for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Clemson is where they are now because spurrier let them.....
    This may be the greatest quote EVER on the sports forum.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

sorry, DJA....this thread was so bad I had no idea you were the one that started it. I guess I didnt think....

google "national champions in football" and let me know what you find.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

How did Kirby get the #3 class last year without even winning the east? All he has to do is win the down east this year and then watching his recruiting class this year and next.

Where is Bama right now? Did the devastating loss to Clemson scare away the recruits? Or is anybody doubting that they will finish in the top 5 (if not top 3 in recruiting) on the first Tuesday in February?

BTW, that Coastal Division is something special isn't it.
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 08-02-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    google "national champions in football" and let me know what you find.
    Oh, he'll be gone back to Walgreen's after that...
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Only stars I care about are on lineman. Good Lineman make nobodys look like all world. Too many people get caught up in backs, receivers & QB's. While its good to have em, they ain't shit without the beasts up front.

My son plays linebacker. There is a defensive end on the team that when he is on the same side with my son, makes my son look great. When they move him to the other side, my son doesn't look so great.

To get stars from Rivals, just go to camps & pay the $$$. You can get stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only stars I care about are on lineman. Good Lineman make nobodys look like all world. Too many people get caught up in backs, receivers & QB's. While its good to have em, they ain't shit without the beasts up front.

My son plays linebacker. There is a defensive end on the team that when he is on the same side with my son, makes my son look great. When they move him to the other side, my son doesn't look so great.

To get stars from Rivals, just go to camps & pay the $$$. You can get stars.
    Pass rushers in general

Look at the national rank of each player in Muschamp's class. Do it get excited about the JUCO rank they only have 2 years and seldom make in impact.

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/S...otball/Commits

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This thread or the pittbull one...which was more out of touch?
    Last edited by led0321; 08-02-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Does that rating include the recruits that jumped ship too??
    "run and gun guide service"

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Anyone know where UGA's class is ranked? I haven't seen them on any of the screenshots posted.
    UGA, doing less with more since 1980...