Thread: Beautiful Dark Phase Timber

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Beautiful Dark Phase Timber

This is a pretty snake.

Dark Phase Timber Rattler
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I don't like snakes!!!!!

Dead......he would be

Almost like this one I got last weekIMG_1134.JPG

Beautiful snake Mergie!
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Cobra

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They are moving and grooving on the mountain. The hounds bayed a copperhead at the back door, a looooong kingsnake under the deck, and a huge garter at the woodpile just yesterday. Watch your feets.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The picture was taken by a guy in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. The dark phase is what really makes it beautiful to me.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I will never use the words beautiful and snake in the same sentence to describe a venomous snake. I may use beautiful in the following sentence to describe how it looked without a head though.

Last one I saw that looked like that, I beat it to death with a shootin stick.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

That picture was taken by sportin after his kids tripped and fell on it. They gave it a pass and took that picture for everyone to see how beautiful it is. They were then subsequently bitten and lost two limbs. #letemcrawl

just nasty