Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spicy...

I voted for T-Rump but he is fast becoming a train wreck

Y'all would be great foxhole partners I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I voted for T-Rump but he is fast becoming a train wreck
    How so? Spicer dug his own grave when he stepped in the way of one of Trump's long time advisors and lawyers in Scaramucci.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    How so? Spicer dug his own grave when he stepped in the way of one of Trump's long time advisors and lawyers in Scaramucci.
    not even considering the Spicer thing, he just cant shut his fuckin mouth and lead. Today its Spicer, yesterday it was Sessions. Has to get the last word in with every pee-on.
    I like his agenda but he is an immature asshole. We will see how long it will be before Spence is the new Prez.

not even considering the Spicer thing, he just cant shut his fuckin mouth and lead. Today its Spicer, yesterday it was Sessions. Has to get the last word in with every pee-on.
    I like his agenda but he is an immature asshole. We will see how long it will be before Spence is the new Prez.
    Yeah, I can agree on that. Thought you were just referring to the Spicer thing. Spicer pissed down his own neck on that one.

And Trump could get things done if he'd just shut the fuck up and do the job but, how many Yankees from NYC do you know that can just shut the fuck up and do their jobs without trying to get the last word in.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

And once mugs start lawyering up, loyalty is out the window. He needs to lay low and ONLY talk about health care.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    And once mugs start lawyering up, loyalty is out the window. He needs to lay low and ONLY talk about health care.
    And cutting taxes.

Yup
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

but he can't because its not in his DNA

I agree. I bet that a clinical psychologist would love to do a case study on him.

And there ya have it!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

MAGA, fools...

Drive by

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I agree. I bet that a clinical psychologist would love to do a case study on him.
    Only if it was gubment funded study.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Is there any other way?

The thing is, he is getting stuff done. The rhetoric is distracting the media and the resistance mob away from the work going on in the weeds. I have personally felt his effect. My retirement portfolio is in better shape than it's been in years and a daunting situation in which EPA and Corp of Engineers was going to have a say in whether I can control the ditches across some pastures has completely turned around in my favor (Google WOTUS). He has been living in the press' head rent free. He is deciding what the news will be. These stunts have kept them running around like their hair is on fire while he is removing regulations and fixing shit that Obama broke. It's painful, no doubt, but if you back off and look at the results, good things are happening. Do any of you even remember a better atmosphere for gun owners? We are regaining ground long lost. It took someone with enough self confidence to take on the press and let his reputation take a hit (even though everyone thinks he is obsessed with it). I have come to believe he is a master at distraction and as long as I'm seeing results, I just have to try to endure the embarrassing bullshit in the news and let him get shit done.

If we could put the fear of job loss into the idiots in Congress, major gains could be made. He already has helped bring them into the spotlight. I'm hoping Trump goes full rogue and embarrasses Congress into acting on healthcare and tax reform. I'd like to hear him railing to the public via twitter that we need to make sure we vote in the primaries. That would hit Congress harder than anything else he could say and the public would see the change in their attitude immediately.

I agree with all of this as well.

SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

Y'all keep backin' your boy.

He's not a joke at all.

That's a helluva tight ship he's running in DC.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!