Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Mergie, John McCain?

Default Hey Mergie, John McCain?

I figured I would give you some heads up seeing how you been really late to all the headlines lately. You got anything for us on the Song Bird?

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/19/senat...fice-says.html

Hope he doesn't suffer. The man has been through a lot. Time to step down and enjoy life.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Why you stealing Mergie's thunder? Did I say " Hey Nitro364849" ?

Now delete your post and allow him the opportunity to post the link. The man needs to be relevant.
    Last edited by Steelin' Ducks; 07-19-2017 at 07:34 PM.

He has been a little slower since his birthday.

Well said Nitro. I'm not his biggest fan but he has done alot to serve his country and I hope he can get some rest in his last days.

I'm Mergie's stand here in for the nights he's busy doing the hibbity bibbity..

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Why you stealing Mergie's thunder? Did I say " Hey Nitro364849" ?

Now delete your post and allow him the opportunity to post the link. The man needs to be relevant.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Hibbity Bibbity
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

He'll be ok. It was only his brain so it has to be minor surgery. And he's proved for years that he doesn't need a brain cause he hasn't used it in decades.

It looks like cancer is finally doing what the Navy should have done years ago, put him to death for treason.

John McCain Has Brain Cancer, His Office Says

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/u...in-cancer.html
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-19-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Don't hold back Ray..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Poor bastard, this is a terrible way to go.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Personally watching someone go through this disease, ill say a prayer for him. Terrible disease with no cure, shit is relentless.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Considering all of the POW/MIA's that McCain worked so hard against for decades, I'll waste no compassion on the old bastard. And that's all the time and energy I'll waste on him.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Flimsy must be on suicide watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Talked to a couple from California last week and they were giving me shit about Graham. It was embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    In some cultures, it used to be that when the Husband died, the wife either threw herself on the Funeral Pyre or was tossed on by the neighbors. Is is too much to hope that when McCain passes, Lindsay Graham will revive this custom?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    In some cultures, it used to be that when the Husband died, the wife either threw herself on the Funeral Pyre or was tossed on by the neighbors. Is is too much to hope that when McCain passes, Lindsay Graham will revive this custom?
    I'd ride up to the funeral on my lawnmower waving my pistol just to make sure they knew there wasn't going to be any that today.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 07-20-2017 at 10:24 AM.

My prayers are added for your loved one. My brother is fighting the deadliest glio. Brainstem. Still here after a diagnosis last September. He is fighting the battle bravely and still optimistic.

He is one tough hombre and I am very proud of him and his entire family for the courage they show every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Personally watching someone go through this disease, ill say a prayer for him. Terrible disease with no cure, shit is relentless.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The Vietnamese are the ones that call him songbird.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Talked to a couple from California last week and they were giving me shit about Graham. It was embarrassing.
    No one from California can give anybody shit.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Offer to send him to San Francisco. He'd fit in quite well.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Let's not forget the Keating Five of which McCain was one, the only Republican too.