Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: this is south carolina football "long read" but excell

Did your insiders predict the dumpster fire and lost to Citadel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Gemini crickets. Smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

This DJA guy makes me laugh, but there's a 0% chance he believes himself. I think I like like him around as much as I like Coach Bewm. In 3 years, the baseball coach will be trying to sober up The OBC enough to bring him back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    You don't keep up with recruiting do you? Wait and see where SC ends up this year. I know of 3 uncommitted players in the top 150 that from people I've talked to that get paid to post to rivals and 247 are SC locks and will help big... Ignorance is ok man, you're a tater. Your huge QB class is impressive... Until the 2 that get beat out transfer. Don't be a fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure you keep up with recruiting... Do you know how much talent is on the Clemson roster?
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    I don't pay a damn thing you window licker.

Jozie done struck a nerve.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

God I love talkin season

"I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

I would still like to know what happens if the kittens take a loss at Willy B on thanksgiving??

Quote Originally Posted by SCWOODROW View Post
    I would still like to know what happens if the kittens take a loss at Willy B on thanksgiving??
    When, six or seven years from now? This year'll be like last year, we all saw the difference in the two teams last year.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 07-19-2017 at 09:42 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by SCWOODROW View Post
    They will still look just as fuckin stupid as they usual do after a good Climp5inin

Wonder if Dabo calls off the dogs after the first half this year?

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    I've asked before with no answers, but how many of y'all played ball at either school? You'd think some of y'all had to have played with the amount of shit talking y'all do.

And play does not mean went to school their.
    *There

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

This entire thread is eat up with dumbass. Christ I thought some of you had a clue about football in general regardless of team affiliation.

This is great. DKA has to be a troll, no one could be that stupid. The cocks could have joe Montana at QB and it wouldn't matter. That line made of Swiss cheese is pitiful. The party will start early this year...

NC state 31
    S Car 20

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    *There

Rofl

I saw this shot yesterday and rolled my eyes. How does this relate to football IQ and throwing a football. Plus they have him list d as a ath not a qb.

Also can we talk about how your second coming qb has not beat a ranked team yet.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 07-20-2017 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    This DJA guy makes me laugh, but there's a 0% chance he believes himself. I think I like like him around as much as I like Coach Bewm. In 3 years, the baseball coach will be trying to sober up The OBC enough to bring him back.

Last edited by bigtimeduckhunter; 07-20-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    I got a feeling that before three years is up, Tanner will be trying to get the South Florida Football coach too. He would be pretty popular in Columbia until the end of November.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I must have overlooked the kittens qb on the O'Brien watch list.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    You call 36th and 9th close? I guess 56-7 was a tight game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    According to Bentley, it was close, I don't know what Koolaid he and his Dad are drinking.