Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: this is south carolina football "long read" but excell

This is getting good and fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clemson will be lucky to have a 8-4 season.

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Clemson's 4th string QB is better than our starter? Quit drinking... I get my recruiting info from people who get paid to report on it. Is Clem5sin ahead of SC? Yes. Are they far ahead? No

Clemson's 4th string is a 5* recruit, yours is a sack magnet. And you're a complete dumbass that can't admit facts. You're way behind in every aspect to Clemson.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

DJA is to the sports forum. What Cotton top is to the deer forum. Good Lord I think I'm gonna put an extra $100 in my sponsorship fees next year. This website is the best thing on the innerwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

You call 36th and 9th close? I guess 56-7 was a tight game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Clemson's 4th string is a 5* recruit, yours is a sack magnet. And you're a complete dumbass that can't admit facts. You're way behind in every aspect to Clemson.

Your starter is a 3 star, our starter is on the Davey O'brien watch list:

"I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    You call 36th and 9th close? I guess 56-7 was a tight game.

Yeah man. Ask Jake the snake. He'll tell ya

Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Your starter is a 3 star, our starter is on the Davey O'brien watch list:

Congrats, your starter was pulled from the game last year to keep from getting killed. It won't be any different this year if he makes it that far. Enjoy your 4-5 win season.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Yeah man. Ask Jake the snake. He'll tell ya

There's no diff.........

Never mind.

Clemson's 4th string QB is better than our starter? Quit drinking... I get my recruiting info from people who get paid to report on it. Is Clem5sin ahead of SC? Yes. Are they far ahead? No

Sorry didn't realize who I was dealing with.

Clemson will lose 3-4 games and not care.

Carolina will be 7-5 ish and celebrate like we always do.

All the rednecks in this forum will have emotional roller coasters for 14 weeks leading to domestic violence calls throughout rural sc

How many conference championships and national championships dose USC have? I can't remember.

I've asked before with no answers, but how many of y'all played ball at either school? You'd think some of y'all had to have played with the amount of shit talking y'all do.

And play does not mean went to school their.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    I've asked before with no answers, but how many of y'all played ball at either school? You'd think some of y'all had to have played with the amount of shit talking y'all do.

And play does not mean went to school their.
    Most are 5 to 10 year old fence jumpers, when USC was winning they pulled for them.

Damn I hate USuC as bad as anyone but WHO IN HELL takes time to research all this crap, guess he does not have a job

New season is coming upon us and the 2016 is in the rearview mirror, great to have but now we need to follow up and stay near the top. What USuC does/did is least of my damn worries

I will say this, gloat TOOOO much and it will be humble pie just like F'in FIVE in a row crap

Good grief they could have at least did a quick google search to make it look like they atleast knew what they were talking about.Thats embarrassing

I get my recruiting info from people who get paid to report on it. Is Clem5sin ahead of SC? Yes. Are they far ahead? No
    Ha, you paying those fuck chops a subscription doesn't make you an insider......it makes you a fuck chop too. They don't get paid to report on sports, they get paid to write things fans of a particular school will PAY to read. Why do you think there is a site for each school? If they were just reporting the truth there would be only one site.

I don't see a "Yep, We Suck Ass" Article selling any "Insider" subscriptions. But go ahead and soak it up.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Why are y'all such angry people even though y'all just won the national championship?

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Ha, you paying those fuck chops a subscription doesn't make you an insider......it makes you a fuck chop too. They don't get paid to report on sports, they get paid to write things fans of a particular school will PAY to read. Why do you think there is a site for each school? If they were just reporting the truth there would be only one site.

I don't see a "Yep, We Suck Ass" Article selling any "Insider" subscriptions. But go ahead and soak it up.
    I don't pay a damn thing you window licker.

"I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin