Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: this is south carolina football "long read" but excell

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    OK whatever the hell that meant... Feel free to go back and find where I said anything good about Carolina. Sucked last year and will hopefully be a little better than last year. Bentley is no savior but for a kid as young as he is he did ok with what he had last year. Fair enough?
    Has he graduated from middle school yet?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Has he graduated from middle school yet?

Pretty sure he has.

Oh, okay.

Just checking. The SCAR fans keep talking about how young he is. I was just making sure he was eligible and all that.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Oh, okay.

Just checking. The SCAR fans keep talking about how young he is. I was just making sure he was eligible and all that.
    I'd call all true freshman young whether it was Bentley last year or the kid coming into Clemson this year. Starting as a true freshman isn't easy in any league.
    Last edited by BCR3; 07-20-2017 at 02:00 PM.

OK whatever the hell that meant... Feel free to go back and find where I said anything good about Carolina. Sucked last year and will hopefully be a little better this year. Bentley is no savior but for a kid as young as he is he did ok with what he had last year. Fair enough?
    I guess you know he was held back for athletic purposes,in 8th grade I think. Also he is older than Brandon Mcelwain.

OK whatever the hell that meant... Feel free to go back and find where I said anything good about Carolina. Sucked last year and will hopefully be a little better this year. Bentley is no savior but for a kid as young as he is he did ok with what he had last year. Fair enough?
    That last part is key. Not many people realize that he'll only be 21 years old after this coming season, most 21-year-olds are getting ready for their prom. It's amazing what he's done so early

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I guess you know he was held back for athletic purposes,in 8th grade I think. Also he is older than Brandon Mcelwain.
    And Mcelwain was young as well by my standards. TRUE FRESHMAN = YOUNG

These guys are both older than Bentley. Clelin by 6 months, Dex by 10 days
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

And Mcelwain was young as well by my standards. TRUE FRESHMAN = YOUNG
    But, but, but......he should have been a senior in high school bo.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstock View Post
    That last part is key. Not many people realize that he'll only be 21 years old after this coming season, most 21-year-olds are getting ready for their prom. It's amazing what he's done so early
    I had no idea he was that old,but then again I don't know the birthdays of any college age kids. So you win my friend, good for you. I should have said he was a true freshman and to me that equals young.

I remember when Tim Frisby was a true Freshman. Man, he didnt look a day over 40!
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I remember when Tim Frisby was a true Freshman. Man, he didnt look a day over 40!
    Got me on that one!

I hate when BCR3 weighs in because I can't say anything about the chickens without him thinking I'm talking directly to him.

Anyhow, the reason the dominance will continue is because you chickens truly believe yourselves and can't be objective when looking at what's going on with your program. I like it just fine that way. And BCR3 is about the only one of ya that can be rational.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I hate when BCR3 weighs in because I can't say anything about the chickens without him thinking I'm talking directly to him.

Anyhow, the reason the dominance will continue is because you chickens truly believe yourselves and can't be objective when looking at what's going on with your program. I like it just fine that way. And BCR3 is about the only one of ya that can be rational.
    Ha I've gotten a little better about it, not much. ;-)

Yep my beloved Gamechickens are still a few years away from being competitive again. I'd love to be wrong about this one but don't think I am. Some of your Clemson brethren are a little on the optimistic side as well. I don't think it's going to be all sunshine and roses for the tigers this year either my friend. But I am ready for it all to start so I can up my bourbon intake.

It wasn't easy last year when they won it all. Never far away between the penthouse and outhouse. Would be shocked if Clemson did better than 10 wins and figuring 6-7 for USC.

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Clemson's 4th string QB is better than our starter? Quit drinking... I get my recruiting info from people who get paid to report on it. Is Clem5sin ahead of SC? Yes. Are they far ahead? No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone needs their money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for DJA. Window lickers indeed...

Every time I see DJA, I’m just like
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!