Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: this is south carolina football "long read" but excell

Default this is south carolina football "long read" but excellent !!

Last edited by hold'n187; 07-19-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Clemson will lose 3 games this year and we'll be back to out recruiting and beating y'all very soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Clemson will lose 3 games this year and we'll be back to out recruiting and beating y'all very soon

My goodness what planet are you on? Sc has probably never been farther behind Clemson than they are right now and that is really saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    My goodness what planet are you on? Sc has probably never been farther behind Clemson than they are right now and that is really saying something.

You don't keep up with recruiting do you? Wait and see where SC ends up this year. I know of 3 uncommitted players in the top 150 that from people I've talked to that get paid to post to rivals and 247 are SC locks and will help big... Ignorance is ok man, you're a tater. Your huge QB class is impressive... Until the 2 that get beat out transfer. Don't be a fool.

"I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

A man with logical thinking.

You don't keep up with recruiting do you? Wait and see where SC ends up this year. I know of 3 uncommitted players in the top 150 that from people I've talked to that get paid to post to rivals and 247 are SC locks and will help big... Ignorance is ok man, you're a tater. Your huge QB class is impressive... Until the 2 that get beat out transfer. Don't be a fool.

Congrats

When knowledge silences the uninformed

Coots calling Peaches a tater. T hey are angry and lashing out 45 days out. This will be a fun year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If Boom signs 3 top 150 players he will have a top 20 class. Congrats.

Clemson currently have 7 players in the top 150 and the #2 and #3 players in the country committed. SC has zero in top 150. Clemson is short listed on over 20 players in th top 150.

It will be years in the making to catch up unless a Newton, Watson or Tebow comes along in Columbia.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 07-19-2017 at 05:17 PM.

The fastest fall from hero to zero in the NCAA will be the best Climp5ining ever. You seem to forget Dabozo is alive and well. Watson was everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The fastest fall from hero to zero in the NCAA will be the best Climp5ining ever. You seem to forget Dabozo is alive and well. Watson was everything.
    People said the same thing about Boyd, Watkins, Hopkins, and others. We kept right on after that.

And Boom is a proven commodity.

Bust!
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Wow...a no shit insider

Wow...a no shit insider

When did you become a tater?

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    When did you become a tater?
    I ain't but i am not gonna go around lying to myself.

And that's a lot of gamecock football on tigernet

I ain't but i am not gonna go around lying to myself.

Ha. I thought DJA was credible until he called you a Clemson fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The fastest fall from hero to zero in the NCAA will be the best Climp5ining ever. You seem to forget Dabozo is alive and well. Morris was everything.
    Changed to the line you used pre-National Champions.

Dear Lort at the disillusionment and dumbassery being spouted by some of you fucknuts.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and tell us which one fills up faster. Yes, Clemson could lose 3 this year but Sakkerliner won't be one of them, nor next year, nor the year after. Clemson's 4th string QB is better than your fucking starter. More likely Clemson finishes 11-1 or 10-2 and is in the top 10 at year's end. There's more talent on the scout team at Clemson than the starters at Sakkerliner. Think differently, watch the 4th quarter of Novembers game.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Dear Lort at the disillusionment and dumbassery being spouted by some of you fucknuts.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and tell us which one fills up faster. Yes, Clemson could lose 3 this year but Sakkerliner won't be one of them, nor next year, nor the year after. Clemson's 4th string QB is better than your fucking starter. More likely Clemson finishes 11-1 or 10-2 and is in the top 10 at year's end. There's more talent on the scout team at Clemson than the starters at Sakkerliner. Think differently, watch the 4th quarter of Novembers game.
    Clemson's 4th string QB is better than our starter? Quit drinking... I get my recruiting info from people who get paid to report on it. Is Clem5sin ahead of SC? Yes. Are they far ahead? No