Thread: Iphone 7 from Verizon

Default Iphone 7 from Verizon

I bragged too much, too early. Love the waterproof aspect of this thing.

Then....it seems my phone took a shit today. Wont access any signal. It wont read the SIM card...after I wiped it clean to try and restore factory defaults, I called tech support. Oops.

Bright side, it's under warranty and they are sending me a "like new, reconditioned phone".
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I've had a similar issue with the older models on AT&T. After researching it the issue was related to the SIM tray not allowing the card to make good contact.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

I know where a 6 is that is free. Just bring your bathing suit. Only thing my wife asks for in return, is the case on it. Make sure you bring a waterproof light that is really bright, because the water is getting a bit murky after all this rain. If you hurry, you might be able to make it before all this rain makes it down to us, and the water starts rising.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson