Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Buck tags explained video.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleberry Ridge Runner View Post
    Move as in take from point A to point B or move as in roll over in order to get the hide off? Asking for a friend.
    Even my dogs understand the nuance of that. I tell them to "Move!" when I mean for them to get the hell out of my way and they take the literal interpretation and just stand in one place and wiggle.

You do not own a deer or turkey in SC until you legally tag it. It that point it is your possession and legally own. Untagged deer and turkeys are property of the state. This is the bases of the NACM.

It is freaking insane for you to suggest that you can gut, dress, and quarter without tagging and legally own without breaking a game law. If you don't like tags and want to poach have at it but your theory will get you a stiff fine and if you fight a magistrate will laugh at you among anyone with common sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    You do not own a deer or turkey in SC until you legally tag it. It that point it is your possession and legally own. Untagged deer and turkeys are property of the state. This is the bases of the NACM.

It is freaking insane for you to suggest that you can gut, dress, and quarter without tagging and legally own without breaking a game law. If you don't like tags and want to poach have at it but your theory will get you a stiff fine and if you fight a magistrate will laugh at you among anyone with common sense.

I haven't been on here in quite some time and checked in to get a laugh. This has been quite entertaining. As always I will obey all game laws as will all of those I hunt with. I will say I have never in my life seen someone become so obsessed with what another person does on his/her land. I completely understand letting deer walk and letting them grow. I also understand the thrill of pulling the trigger to be pulling the trigger because that is what I am there for on that particular day. Obsession can be a BAD thing.
    Become one with nature then marinate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleberry Ridge Runner View Post
    I haven't been on here in quite some time and checked in to get a laugh. This has been quite entertaining. As always I will obey all game laws as will all of those I hunt with. I will say I have never in my life seen someone become so obsessed with what another person does on his/her land. I completely understand letting deer walk and letting them grow. I also understand the thrill of pulling the trigger to be pulling the trigger because that is what I am there for on that particular day. Obsession can be a BAD thing.
    Yeah, you got it figured out.

Would you two shut up!

I've talked with both of you and find you to be outstanding individuals!!!!!!

Marsh Chicken will condemn you both now.

Look out Bald Plate will be in the shadows.

You both were very involved an in the know when this went down.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Bullshit bullshit bullshit!!!

We got bullshit over here!

TTT
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

A win for the resource rare in SC.

South Carolina's resources are in a state of disrepair..

Better stay in Nc..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

The whole process, and 10 min video is evidence the more complicated the Gvt makes stuff, the more people don't like it. I think my reading comprehension is good, and this still seems convoluted- even though as a whole SC is easier to hunt than Most states
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Makes perfect sense to me...
    Last edited by M2Field; 07-26-2017 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Bullshit bullshit bullshit!!!

We got bullshit over here!

TTT
    Amen
    80-20 Genaration

I wonder if they ever discussed going on the Internet, looking at the processes of states that issue tags, discussing those different processes, and modeling the system after the one that makes the most sense and costs the least amount of money...which happens to be the one that's most conveinient and least confusing for the hunters. It can not be that expensive or difficult to establish on their website a link where you put in your license number or buy a license and then print off the base tags that come with owning a license. Want to purchase more? Click the purchase-additional tags button and pay online. Why the hell are they still using the request-them-then-we-will-mail-them method? They getting a kickback from the usps? Good Grief!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

My deer tags came in the mail today

Got my tags yesterday. If you cant read write and pay attention you may have a problem.......

I got mine yesterday morning. I have already used up three of the doe tags.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

You have to use half a tag on fawns.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    You have to use half a tag on fawns.

If you kill the doe right before she drops the fawns, you don't have to tag the fawns. Once you tag the doe, you take ownership of the fawn. Then you just cut the fawn out, skin it and throw it on the BGE.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.