Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buck tags explained video.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    As smart as you are, you oughta have a degree with words like Science and Master and other Initials on it?
    He has a PHD in BS.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 07-26-2017 at 07:44 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    All they have to do is stake out deer processors, like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Problem is the processors are gonna get in trouble if they have an untagged deer, its not their job to make sure the hunter is legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

If the deer is quartered up, the tag need not be present..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Just think of the revenue that'll be generated from writing tickets. All they have to do is stake out deer processors, like shooting fish in a barrel.
    I just watched it, and I do not see what is so hard to understand. You get your tags. You kill a deer, you tag it with the appropriate tag. You take the deer to the processor. The only thing even slightly confusing was the last part about archery...it did take me two times to get that, but granted, I do not bow hunt so it did not apply to me. It seems pretty clear how its supposed to work.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Only if you want it to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have a sneaking suspicion there will be a above average group of out of state youth hunters signing up this year!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I just watched it, and I do not see what is so hard to understand. You get your tags. You kill a deer, you tag it with the appropriate tag. You take the deer to the processor. The only thing even slightly confusing was the last part about archery...it did take me two times to get that, but granted, I do not bow hunt so it did not apply to me. It seems pretty clear how its supposed to work.
    So clear it took 16 minutes to relay the message!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    So clear it took 16 minutes to relay the message!
    He could have done it faster, no doubt, but the message is pretty simple.

He could have done it faster, no doubt, but the message is pretty simple.
    Could't be more correct!!

The message is very simple..

Declining deer population propganda was used to implement a tag system that would take pressure off of the harvest of younger bucks, in hopes of South Carolina "growing" bigger bucks.. Bo

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    I went ahead and bought what I could buy. It let me order tags plus 2 doe tags. The 2 does tags don't show up on the receipt.

Thanks P,DMP and JJ. I'll try it again in 2 weeks.
    Probably a good strategy. You will most likely get another set when you get your license.

If the deer is quartered up, the tag need not be present..
    Those bastards tried to give me a hard time a few years ago while hauling a cleaned deer in plastic to the place where I have the cooler. Deer carcass was a young buck and they were asking me where the head was. I was like...omm.....with the rest of the guts. After I bucked up and started my rant and pointing my finger they just said get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    I went ahead and bought what I could buy. It let me order tags plus 2 doe tags. The 2 does tags don't show up on the receipt.

Thanks P,DMP and JJ. I'll try it again in 2 weeks.
    My extra tags didn't show up on the receipt either.

Could't be more correct!!

The message is very simple..

Declining deer population propganda was used to implement a tag system that would take pressure off of the harvest of younger bucks, in hopes of South Carolina "growing" bigger bucks.. Bo
    Not supporting or opposing the ulterior motives behind the tagging system, all I am saying is that if you can't figure out how the tags are supposed to work, and get ticketed for not doing it right, you are too stupid to be walking around with a loaded gun in the first place. I understand people don't like it, but if you read the rules, its simple. There is no reason that you should ever get charged with a tag violation.

Not supporting or opposing the ulterior motives behind the tagging system, all I am saying is that if you can't figure out how the tags are supposed to work, and get ticketed for not doing it right, you are too stupid to be walking around with a loaded gun in the first place. I understand people don't like it, but if you read the rules, its simple. There is no reason that you should ever get charged with a tag violation.
    What if I have dyslexia or a learning disability?

What if I have dyslexia or a learning disability?
    Get the same dude that wipes your butt and programs your X-box and drives you to the store for beer and pretzels to tag your deer for you.

If you are not mentally capable to drive and obey the laws and safety rules, you can't get a driver license or drive. If you are not mentally capable of following the laws and rules of hunting, you should not get a hunting license or hunt.

Discriminating towards those with disabilities, falls under the ADA act of 1990, which is not only frowned upon, but very illegal..
    Last edited by PBiz; 07-18-2017 at 09:40 AM.

I understand people don't like it, but if you read the rules, its simple.
    But, they aint no rules anymore in the rulezbook. He said it, I didn't.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

If'n I hit one with the truck, shall I have to tag it?

Discriminating towards those with disabilities, falls under the ADA act of 1990, which is not only frowned upon, but very illegal..
    That explains all these non-driving morons I see out on the road every day.....

So, what you are saying is that the mentally challenged are not bound by the same laws as everyone else? No, I think not. You can't discriminate against anyone on account of their disability, but they are required to perform whatever the job description says. If not, you fire them, not because of the disability, but for cause. Same thing here. If a disabled person is able to do what is required, he or she can hunt. If they cannot follow the laws and requirements that govern the sport, they cannot.

The real question is why do we need days telling us when to kill a doe? Does she die the same on a Saturday as a Tuesday? Or do big bucks turn a blind eye to the killing of does on a Saturday??