Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 137

Thread: Buck tags explained video.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,288

    Default Buck tags explained video.





    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    9,062

    Default

    Just got finished ordering the 33 tags for the spawns!
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 07-17-2017 at 01:45 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Under the Roost
    Posts
    21,364

    Default

    Just damn Charles, the way you explained it was confusing as hell.

    I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

    www.springallurecustomcalls.com

    https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Just damn Charles, the way you explained it was confusing as hell.
    Just think of the revenue that'll be generated from writing tickets. All they have to do is stake out deer processors, like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Under the Roost
    Posts
    21,364

    Default

    No doubt

    I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

    www.springallurecustomcalls.com

    https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Lexington County
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    No joke!


    It seems like they could have just done - X number of tags per person. (which includes X - buck, X - quality buck, and X - doe tags). When you use them you are done.



    Edit: Leave it to SC to make things complicated...they could've modeled the program after other deer tag issuing states that already have this figured out.
    Last edited by Johnny Reb; 07-17-2017 at 02:51 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Just damn Charles, the way you explained it was confusing as hell.
    No crap. Did i hear right that if i wanted to shoot two does one day I could use a doe tag for that day but the second one had to be a personal tag i bought, not another tag with the same date or future date?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Manning, SC
    Posts
    6,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    No joke!


    It seems like they could have just done - X number of tags per person. (which includes X - buck, X - quality buck, and X - doe tags). When you use them you are done.



    Edit: Leave it to SC to make things complicated...they could've modeled the program after other deer tag issuing states that already have this figured out.
    This is what happens when you have a bunch of public meetings to gather input and then the decision is made by politicians.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    9,062

    Default

    Me & my kids will be issued 44 tags total before we purchase any extras. 33 of those come without a license purchase. Gonna be a fun season watching this shit show.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 07-17-2017 at 03:42 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Santee Cooper Country
    Posts
    5,112

    Default

    RETARDED. No offense to any of y'all who are mentally challenged.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Santee Swamp
    Posts
    15,685

    Default

    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

    TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

    Conservation Permit Holder #5213

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Under the Roost
    Posts
    21,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    My man!!! My favorite part, and it fits so well!

    I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

    www.springallurecustomcalls.com

    https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Anything that takes 16 minutes to explain is way too damn complicated. Govt in action.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,288

    Default

    Should be less than 10 mins with pictures and a Disney theme background music. Maybe 3 parts one for resident, one for non-residents and one lifetime, gratis and youth.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Edgefield County
    Posts
    3,555

    Default

    So, I went online to get this circus of licenses behind me. I clicked this and that (HIP, duck stamps, permits), but I noticed that the "Combination License" was missing (as were all other hunting licenses). A little note in the corner says: Only privileges you do not possess will display as purchase options. Also, if you own a license that includes the privilege, it will not display for purchase.

    So as of now, it won't allow me to buy a hunting license until 9-3-2017 (when my existing license expires) or order the tags, which take 7-10 days to arrive. Makes sense...
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Santee Swamp
    Posts
    15,685

    Default

    Salty, I got everything on mine and license doesn't expire until 8/10..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

    TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

    Conservation Permit Holder #5213

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Down by the river...
    Posts
    7,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Salty, I got everything on mine and license doesn't expire until 8/10..
    Same here and mine doesn't expire for another month.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Blythewood, SC
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    So, I went online to get this circus of licenses behind me. I clicked this and that (HIP, duck stamps, permits), but I noticed that the "Combination License" was missing (as were all other hunting licenses). A little note in the corner says: Only privileges you do not possess will display as purchase options. Also, if you own a license that includes the privilege, it will not display for purchase.

    So as of now, it won't allow me to buy a hunting license until 9-3-2017 (when my existing license expires) or order the tags, which take 7-10 days to arrive. Makes sense...

    When you get within 30 days of expiration, it should show up. So, after August 3, you will be able to renew your combo license online. Mine expires 8/16/17, and it showed up yesterday online to allow renewal.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 07-18-2017 at 07:01 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Edgefield County
    Posts
    3,555

    Default

    I went ahead and bought what I could buy. It let me order tags plus 2 doe tags. The 2 does tags don't show up on the receipt.


    Thanks P,DMP and JJ. I'll try it again in 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Santee Swamp
    Posts
    15,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Should be less than 10 mins with pictures and a Disney theme background music. Maybe 3 parts one for resident, one for non-residents and one lifetime, gratis and youth.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    As smart as you are, you oughta have a degree with words like Science and Master and other Initials on it?
    Last edited by PBiz; 07-18-2017 at 07:20 AM.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

    TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

    Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •