Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will the real Slim Shady please stand up

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "Eat them up" like they ate up Louisville, Troy, NC State, Fla State or Pitt? And those nail biters were with Watson.
    I really don't know the QB situation up thar and it could be awesome or be the biggest "hero to zero story ever.
    Looking forward to football season
    Deon ate every secondary up he played against. He either dropped balls that were in his hand or Watson over threw him. The dude blows by every secondary he plays
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Bentley's no Bobby Bouchette.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I also think most folks think the Coots actually did better than anyone expected last year considering what Boom walked into and had to piece together.
    You idiots act like he has been in Columbia for years. Time will tell
    http://247sports.com/Article/South-C...-elit-52305630

I will be honest, USuC did a LOT better than I thought they would last year..

I know we have given grief over the ass whipping at Death Valley y'all took and how our season went but outside of the Clemson Game not a bad year at all.

IF folks are patient I really think Boom will do a good job there, has a lot of talent and I honestly think Bentley will end up being a very good QB

Quote Originally Posted by SCWOODROW View Post
    I see the cocks are on your mind again....what happens if the upset comes in Columbia this year? Do yall taters crawl in a hole or still call yourselves National Champions? Just curious....

I think after FIVE in a row I can take anything now

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I will be honest, USuC did a LOT better than I thought they would last year..

I know we have given grief over the ass whipping at Death Valley y'all took and how our season went but outside of the Clemson Game not a bad year at all.

IF folks are patient I really think Boom will do a good job there, has a lot of talent and I honestly think Bentley will end up being a very good QB
    I would agree 100%.
    Our defense will still suck bad though. Hopefully we'll see some improvement there. Bentley and all of the potential playmakers on the Offense will go as the O line goes and I hope to see drastic improvements there.

Carolina finished exactly where I predicted last year. I believe their record will be identical this year. They do have some real talent at skill positions, but the line will prevent them from any real success.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    I would agree 100%.
    Our defense will still suck bad though. Hopefully we'll see some improvement there. Bentley and all of the potential playmakers on the Offense will go as the O line goes and I hope to see drastic improvements there.
    Alex, where do you see that drastic improvement coming from? Zandi, as bad as he was, was the second best they had last year and he's gone. Bailey is good, and I'm sure he's regretting not having a ring right now.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Carolina finished exactly where I predicted last year. I believe their record will be identical this year. They do have some real talent at skill positions, but the line will prevent them from any real success.
    Kind of what I was thinking too, O line is so critical now days with speed/strength of defensive players

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Alex, where do you see that drastic improvement coming from? Zandi, as bad as he was, was the second best they had last year and he's gone. Bailey is good, and I'm sure he's regretting not having a ring right now.
    Upgrade in position coach.

Ohh I don't see it, I just HOPE to see it. That's what I said. One can only hope. That being said, they were really Shitty so it doesn't take much to really improve from how shitty they were.

Skai Moore is a nice boost to the defense and Ty'son Williams being eligible to run the ball now will help take some heat off our 12 year old QB.
    Wisconsin's running back Caleb Kinlaw also transferred to the Coots and is eligible to play in Sept. He was heavily recruited and offered by Climp5in.
    Just reporting the news fellas, no predictions other than a few positions were strengthened up
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-15-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Bailey is also playing tackle this year, which will be interesting to see how well he can move.

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    To be good in Football period, it all starts on the Line of scrimmage. When SC was winning 10 games, they had great players on the Both sides and the complimenting offensive weapons. It's really that simple. Then Spurrier quit on us. And now we are recovering from the dumpster fire he created.

Like it or not, Clemson is a top tier team in college football.

that's the truth, and FYI,

FUK Jawga
    Spot on.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Yep.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    and the whiny fucks even cried about racism.

I thought that was "dual threat" that played the race card.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I thought that was "dual threat" that played the race card.
    You really are slippin', old timer.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin View Post
    Upgrade in position coach.
    You 2 don't bring this USC bullshit to the dove field or Charlie and I are gonna start low birding you.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 07-17-2017 at 03:41 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    You 2 don't bring this USC bullshit to the dove field or Charlie and I are gonna start low birding you.
    You will be able to recognize the Clemson fans in the field. Safety orange hats and a box of Kleenex.

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    To be good in Football period, it all starts on the Line of scrimmage. When SC was winning 10 games, they had great players on the Both sides and the complimenting offensive weapons. It's really that simple. Then Spurrier quit on us. And now we are recovering from the dumpster fire he created.

Like it or not, Clemson is a top tier team in college football.

that's the truth, and FYI,

FUK Jawga
    The truth !! The end .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town