Thread: Cultipacker

Default Cultipacker

Are they worth the money? What brand should I be looking at? Any do's and don'ts?

School me.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Tractor or pull behind ATV?

We built one to pull behind our ATV's.

We find them very beneficial with burying the seed and smooth out the ground. Between the cultipacker and the rotor tiller we used this year, food plots are on point.

Sorry, 50hp Tractor.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

If you don't have any kind of drill, then yes, they're worth the money.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

We used to run a drill. Now we use a cultipacker. Ours is an old pull behind that can be turned around and used 3 point. I hook the spreader up and tow the culti behind it. Works well on well prepared plots. Ours is 6', 8' would better. 50 hp tractor

Check out Everything Attachments Cultipacker online. They seem to make a very nice one and they do free shipping. I prefer 3pt hitch connection instead of pull behind. More maneuverability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk