Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conor/ Mmayweather mcgregor Press conf.

I still think Ronda was a little bit of a fraud too. She got punched in the mouth and was pretty much done.

Both fighters on the same jet..... We all know Mcgregor can't win (i wish he could) but it won't happen. Mayweather wants a 50-0 record and Conor wants $$$$. Get on a jet, hash a plan, drink some drinks and everyone wins. Mayweather wins by decision, mcgregor go 12 rounds and gets paid $$$$. Winner winner chicken dinner.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Much more to it than that. In the Holly Holms fight, She got kicked in the neck. Knocked out cold and took additional shots to the face before Herb Dean stopped the fight.. Reportedly, she suffered a brain injury ( read concussion) which meant a mandatory 6 month wait and a CT or MRI head exam before being cleared to fight again. She sustained damage to her jaw (her second dislocated jaw due to MMA) , several loose teeth and had plastic surgery to repair her split lip.

She has also had several knee surgeries .. Her comeback fight loss loss to Amanda Nunes probably was enough for her to realize she was not the same fighter after two losses by KO/TKO.

Not many folks would want to come back and fight after that.. I don't blame her a bit for putting her future health ahead of money..

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    I still think Ronda was a little bit of a fraud too. She got punched in the mouth and was pretty much done.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Default Conor/ Mmayweather mcgregor Press conf.

Nah, Rhonda's only issue was thinking she could withstand a boxer. None of the women she fought had the ground game she had. Everyone she fought eventually evolved as she was one dimensional on the ground, her stand up game was never challenged, until a boxer,Holmes did so. Rhonda's still a bad bitch. It's funny, we all know the champion at the top one day will fall then we question why they were there in the first place when they eventually lose.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 07-14-2017 at 03:30 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Holly had a punchers chance against Rousey, and she knocked her ass out. Like CC said, the key to beating Rousey was staying on your feet. Holly did that and that's why she won. Everything was downhill from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

My thing with Ronda though was that she didn't even look like a competent boxer. Holm did nothing special and Ronda looked clueless. Again, I know nothing about her previous fights, but she didn't look like a world class fighter in her last two bouts.

Actually, the Holm knockout was from a kick to the neck.

The Nunes match was TKO from striking.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Holly had a punchers chance against Rousey, and she knocked her ass out. Like CC said, the key to beating Rousey was staying on your feet. Holly did that and that's why she won. Everything was downhill from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 07-14-2017 at 07:06 PM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Rousey is first and foremost a Judoka. Worldclass. Won a Bronze Olympic medal. ( first American female to ever do so). She isn't a Boxer. Most of her wins are by submission ( 9 by armbar). She does have 3 KO victories.

My thing with Ronda though was that she didn't even look like a competent boxer. Holm did nothing special and Ronda looked clueless. Again, I know nothing about her previous fights, but she didn't look like a world class fighter in her last two bouts.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.