Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watson wins ESPY for College Athlete of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Is the facts true? Yes. If you think the ESPY is a sought over award by all college players instead of the Heisman. Than you are ignorant.
    NEVER said an ESPY even compares to the Heisman

After winning the National Championship he had to be bored.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Had to give him some kind of award. No Heisman and picked 14th. The ESPY award is like when your kids soccer team loses every team but still gets a trophy
    And that piddly National Championship.....you forgot that one .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

I was expecting the QB from Pitt to get it

I was expecting Jake Bentley to get it, but realized he's still a junior in high school.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I was expecting the QB from Pitt to get it
    And you expect the mighty gamecocks to win the SEC to I bet. Ha
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you clemson haters try way too hard sometimes and its pitiful and pathetic.

We won the goldarn national fucking championship against your beloved alabama. we had the best QB in the country and he led us to victory.

Seriously...there is not a damn thing you can say to change that....or wipe the smile off my face EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT. So, if you really just want to keep clemson fans smiling (and feeling sorry for you), keep it up!

Thank you and have a blessed day.
    I just wanted you all to read this again. Great Post 2th.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you clemson haters try way too hard sometimes and its pitiful and pathetic.

We won the goldarn national fucking championship against your beloved alabama. we had the best QB in the country and he led us to victory.

Seriously...there is not a damn thing you can say to change that....or wipe the smile off my face EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT. So, if you really just want to keep clemson fans smiling (and feeling sorry for you), keep it up!

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Yep, seems like the Chicken Curse will haunt them till the day they die

Was not trying to pounce on USuC, which is VERY EASY right now, but just thought it was cool D Watson won that award as well. ONLY thing he did not win this past season was The Heisman but nothing we can do to change that

Kind of reminds me of Chipper Jones rookie season in 1995, did not win Rookie of the year(but should have) but did win a WORLD SERIES .

Guess it truly sucks to be a Coot now days
    Last edited by tprice; 07-13-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Well deserved, well earned.

It shocks me how clemson fans refer to it as "he won the national championship"

Yea cause there wasn't and entire team of players on the field you fucking idiots. The defense won that game more than any other factor. They managed to force a freshman to complete difficult passes under pressure. Something no other team managed to do all year. Brilliantly exicuted and to make statements giving credit to a lack luster QB is a slap in the face to what was the best defense in college football last year.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Than you are ignorant.
    Oh, the irony.

They have historically and consecutively had a long line of Heisman shoe-ins such as Boyd and Watson. I am sure the next Heisman
    will be arriving on campus any day.

When is the WNBA draft? You guys need something to look forward to.

On a serious note the guy who won the service award espy was inspiring. Look it up if you have time. He was blown up in Afghanistan, lost his face and a few limbs. He recovered and has reenlisted. I think he is the first to ever to do that.

Nobody that knows shit about football thinks that . When its worded like that it just means he was the QB on the national Title team . But to discount his role would take a fucking idiot . One dimensional teams get exposed these days .That being said....fuck the espys !
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

University of South Carolina = Heisman winner
    Clemson University = WTF is a ESPY award

clemson fan = national champs and still smiling
    usc = dumpster fire

keep on keepin on!!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    It shocks me how clemson fans refer to it as "he won the national championship"
    "He" did win the national championship. As did Boulware, and Dabo, and Williams, and Renfro. The team won it, and everyone on the team won it. Everyone knows what it means when they say "He" won it, and you know it as well. If it was Cottontop or ECU56-7 I would have my doubts, but YOU are smart enough to know what is being said. And most of us know that you know, and that you are just picking nits to stir things up. Everyone who knows anything about football knows that there is nothing lackluster about what Watson did to Bama in either of the last two championship games.

Was he a number one caliber pick. No, and no one with any sense ever thought he was. But he was a first round pick, and deservedly so. Will he succeed in the pros? Maybe, and maybe not. No one saw Tom Brady coming either and look at what he has done, or Prescott last year for that matter.

BTW, I thought Bama had the best defense in the country last year? I thought they were supposed to be the best team of all time last year, or at least in the top 2-3?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    BTW, I thought Bama had the best defense in the country last year? I thought they were supposed to be the best team of all time last year, or at least in the top 2-3?
    Nope, Pitt was and apparently Troy was 3rd or 4th best in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Nope, Pitt was and apparently Troy was 3rd or 4th best in the country.
    I don't think people would believe it if they knew how bad it truly bothered you to watch that confetti fall on Clemson.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands