Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watson wins ESPY for College Athlete of the Year

Default Watson wins ESPY for College Athlete of the Year

Just saw he won this

Must have missed it last night

http://www.tigernet.com/update/Desha...PY-Award-27135
    Last edited by tprice; 07-13-2017 at 06:33 AM.

couldnt have happened to a nicer guy
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Was there even a second place? I can't imagine that they even had to think about this one.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Of course there isn't a second place! He single handedly won the national championship, was a shoe in for the heisman and clear #1 draft pick that will shatter every rookie QB record in the NFL. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just mad cause they beat Carolina 56-7 son! #tigerlife
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Had to give him some kind of award. No Heisman and picked 14th. The ESPY award is like when your kids soccer team loses every team but still gets a trophy

good for him!!!! he must have one hell of a trophy case, I bet he has more trophies than the whole gamecock organization

OMG, he was picked 14th? He and his family must be so embarrassed and ashamed to have gone in the middle of the FIRST round.

Appears to me that the ESPY award is like when he wins the National Championship, then get recognized for the great player that he is.

After all of the awards that he actually won, you gotta think that the Heisman voters and Heisman Trust have got to be pretty embarrassed themselves at how they voted. The winner really fell apart there at the end of the season, and if they had all waited to vote until the regular season was over, I have a feeling things would have been different.

But at any rate, National Championship > All other awards combined.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

you clemson haters try way too hard sometimes and its pitiful and pathetic.

We won the goldarn national fucking championship against your beloved alabama. we had the best QB in the country and he led us to victory.

Seriously...there is not a damn thing you can say to change that....or wipe the smile off my face EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT. So, if you really just want to keep clemson fans smiling (and feeling sorry for you), keep it up!

Thank you and have a blessed day.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

My bad guys. I look forward to watching his success this fall in the NFL
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I tried to not like him...but I couldn't...good for him. He earned/deserves it.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Good for Watson. But the ESPY's are a fucking joke. And their relevance to the sports world is a joke. ESPN gave one to Bruce Jenner for "courage" for becoming a damn woman. What else is there to say really?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

My bad guys. I look forward to watching his success this fall in the NFL
    Really , he will the fastest water boy.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    you gotta think that the Heisman voters and Heisman Trust have got to be pretty embarrassed themselves at how they voted. The winner really fell apart there at the end of the season, and if they had all waited to vote until the regular season was over, I have a feeling things would have been different
    Uhhhh yeah, that's probably it

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Uhhhh yeah, that's probably it

Last edited by JJ1965; 07-13-2017 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    OMG, he was picked 14th? He and his family must be so embarrassed and ashamed to have gone in the middle of the FIRST round.

Appears to me that the ESPY award is like when he wins the National Championship, then get recognized for the great player that he is.

After all of the awards that he actually won, you gotta think that the Heisman voters and Heisman Trust have got to be pretty embarrassed themselves at how they voted. The winner really fell apart there at the end of the season, and if they had all waited to vote until the regular season was over, I have a feeling things would have been different.

But at any rate, National Championship > All other awards combined.
    That's what I am saying. All those voters felt dumb as shit when he was the #1 draft pick. Bunch of fucking moondicks

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Had to give him some kind of award. No Heisman and picked 14th. The ESPY award is like when your kids soccer team loses every team but still gets a trophy

Probably has to be one of the most ignorant statements made in the history of SC Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Probably has to be one of the most ignorant statements made in the history of SC Ducks
    Is the facts true? Yes. If you think the ESPY is a sought over award by all college players instead of the Heisman. Than you are ignorant.

Watson wins an ESPY for best college athlete of the year, wins the Davey O'Brien for best quarterback in college football 2 consecutive years in a row, wins the Manning Award for best quarterback following bowl season 2 consecutive years in a row, the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award and wins a College Football National Championship all in 2016. How this kid didn't win the Heisman is beyond me?
    "run and gun guide service"

I bet that award comes with a $25 gift card to Starbucks.

The show that gave Bruce a courage award for tucking his dick between his legs, and Micheal Sam for really wanting to sack the QB!!!! Congrats