Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Faggot and the Songbird at it again

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default The Faggot and the Songbird at it again

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

How do ya really feel Merg??!!!
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

"Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Term limits are the only way to get rid of these scoundrels.. They will NOT leave of their own volition. I used to hope that some of the old guard would eventually get sick or just tired of the WADC political circus and go home. Looking at many of the 30+ years "serving" crowd, I am beginning to wonder if they will ever die...

Many have stopped working for the constituency that elected them years ago. See the members of the House and Senate who arrive in DC with minimal net worth, who in a few years later have miraculously beaten the odds of compounding interest on their savings and become multi millionaires. At the very least they could be kind enough to us working class folks and share their secrets on how to get RICH!!! Crooked as hell and we the people should demand Term Limits and that way, they cannot stay there for decades and continue to screw us all.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Term limits are the only way to get rid of these scoundrels.. They will NOT leave of their own volition. I used to hope that some of the old guard would eventually get sick or just tired of the WADC political circus and go home. Looking at many of the 30+ years "serving" crowd, I am beginning to wonder if they will ever die...

Many have stopped working for the constituency that elected them years ago. See the members of the House and Senate who arrive in DC with minimal net worth, who in a few years later have miraculously beaten the odds of compounding interest on their savings and become multi millionaires. At the very least they could be kind enough to us working class folks and share their secrets on how to get RICH!!! Crooked as hell and we the people should demand Term Limits and that way, they cannot stay there for decades and continue to screw us all.
    Totally agree. Y'all done got Mergie triggered. He's about to pop the trunk on some asses.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    How do ya really feel Merg??!!!
    I'm just calling them like I see'em. I'm probably the only person on this forum that has stood next to the Songbird at a urinal. If the Faggot had been in there I would have run the other way.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I'm just calling them like I see'em. I'm probably the only person on this forum that has stood next to the Songbird at a urinal. If the Faggot had been in there I would have run the other way.
    Hands free service

I bet you took a peek, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    This is what I pictured....

CURE_urinals_3x2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Term limits are the only way to get rid of these scoundrels.. They will NOT leave of their own volition.......
    They'll never vote for term limits by themselves.

We need to keep pressing the message that the only way to get them out is to VOTE IN THE PRIMARIES! Most folks only vote in the general and by that time, the incumbent is only running against the opposite party, which is a worse option. Another hold-your-nose, lesser-of-two-evils vote. WE HAVE TO VOTE IN THE PRIMARIES!!

Of course they won't. They will however ask for more money for housing expenses, cost of living adjustments and whatever else they can get. Must be nice to legislate your own pay increases.

The President has already said he supports term limits for the House and Senate .. Senators Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Ron DeSantis are all working towards getting a bill on the floor. Put it up for a national referendum. Amend the Constitution and then the real work we need accomplished in DC can begin.. We need citizen legislators, not career politicians. The last Rasmussen poll on the topic showed 74% of respondents are in favor..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    This is what I pictured....

CURE_urinals_3x2.jpg
    nothing better than standing at a urinal next to some dude you've never met and lean over to him and say "nice watch."
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Nope. As soon as I spoke to him using his name he zipped up and hauled ass. He's a shriveled up little munchkin of a coward. He looked dead to me. Whitest white man I ever saw, looked like a corpse.

Nope. As soon as I spoke to him using his name he zipped up and hauled ass. He's a shriveled up little munchkin of a coward. He looked dead to me. Whitest white man I ever saw, looked like a corpse.
    Sounds like you are at fault. It's a violation of man-law to talk to strangers while at the urinal. The rule is that you keep your eyes straight toward the wall, head up, and do not say a word.

Also, as a pro-tip, don't unzip until you actually get within range of the urinal. I find it kind of creepy when dudes are walking into public bathrooms and they are unzipping as soon as they break the plane of the doorway.
    Last edited by jasonw; 07-13-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Also, as a pro-tip, don't unzip until you actually get within range of the urinal. I find it kind of creepy when dudes are walking into public bathrooms and they are unzipping as soon as they break the plane of the doorway.
    Does that rule apply to men's room or the transgender's room?
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 07-13-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Sounds like you are at fault. It's a violation of man-law to talk to strangers while at the urinal. The rule is that you keep your eyes straight toward the wall, head up, and do not say a word.

Nope, as soon as he realized I knew who he was he turned paler (if that's possible), zipped and left in a hurry. I saw him and the Faggot standing at the boarding gate at GSP before he went to the bathroom. I had to pee so I went not long after he did. I think that's what scared him, the paranoia runs deep in the evil ones. I spoke to him as I was walking up to one of the urinals several down from him. We were the only ones in the bathroom. I started chuckling loud enough for him to hear me when he didn't speak back and headed for the door. That may have sped him up a little.

Nope, as soon as he realized I knew who he was he turned paler (if that's possible), zipped and left in a hurry. I saw him and the Faggot standing at the boarding gate at GSP before he went to the bathroom. I had to pee so I went not long after he did. I think that's what scared him, the paranoia runs deep in the evil ones. I spoke to him as I was walking up to one of the urinals several down from him. We were the only ones in the bathroom. I started chuckling loud enough for him to hear me when he didn't speak back and headed for the door. That may have sped him up a little.
    Nothing about your clarification sounded any less creepy than the original. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Does that rule apply to men's room or the transgender's room?
    Divide by ZERO

Need to print this off and post it on the bathroom door at work, nothing I hate more than someone wanting to hold a conversation while I am taking care of business
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Need to print this off and post it on the bathroom door at work, nothing I hate more than someone wanting to hold a conversation while I am taking care of business
    Washing hands is another big one if you are on that topic. I've been at the sink and have seen people walk right out of a stall and straight out of the door... I mean, who takes a dookie without washing their hands afterwards? It's bad enough when people don't wash hands after taking a whizzer, but a dook? Come on!!! I have a pet name for those types... "Edward Shitter-hands"...