Thread: Bluegrass cover of "Rocket Man"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Bluegrass cover of "Rocket Man"

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Enter Sandman

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Iron Horse - Fire On the Mountain

Iron Horse - In My Father's House

This Old House

Born to be wild (Bluegrass cover) - Iron Horse

That's good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    That's good stuff.
    I thought so too. Never heard of them before I saw the "Rocket Man" cover. I looked around and found they have a lot of their work on Youtube and they have 1 album that I know of there. I like the Bluegrass sound on those rock songs. They have some Nirvana and Guns and Roses covers also.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-08-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Clicking on it I was wondering how they were gonna pull that off....but they did it...they did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

Isn't rocket man about a gay astronaut? Creepy.

Check out the Steve N Seagulls cover of Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.

Enjoy most bluegrass renditions of early rock songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.