Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clemson qb..

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Lets just save this little nugget right here.
    Does Climp5in even have a QB that has seen playing time at the college level?
    It appeared Dabo was so intent on trying to run Watson's stats up for the Heisman that he
    sold out on giving playing time to the backups. I thought it was dumb as hell but we shall see
    You really are going to say a nugget? That is pure gold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

How can you play a backup when you're squeaking by NC State and Troy, and trying to pull one out late against Blew-it and the gang? On a serious not I would have took him out against SC
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

They did take him out. How do you think so many garnet feelings got hurt Dabo blew a time out to give Watson one last chance to walk off his home field?

earlier, I should have added
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

So are you already saying "wait til 2018" cause Dabo is saying Kelley Bryant is the starter as of now and he looked like hammered dog shit during your orange / white game putting up a miserable 43% QB rating , 4 for 13 completion, 43 yards passing, 0 TD and 1 interception in a half. Its a shame he couldn't get any playing time this past year. But then again Dabo also said Cole "3 and out" Stout was ahead of Watson, disagreeing with the QB coach and Morris.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-16-2017 at 11:14 PM.

So are you already saying "wait til 2018" cause Dabo is saying Kelley Bryant is the starter as of now and he looked like hammered dog shit during your orange / white game putting up a miserable 43% QB rating , 4 for 13 completion, 43 yards passing, 0 TD and 1 interception in a half. Its a shame he couldn't get any playing time this past year. But then again Dabo also said Cole "3 and out" Stout was ahead of Watson, disagreeing with the QB coach and Morris.
    Well, now I know where Dabo is building that new 20,000 sq ft house. In ECU56-7's head.

Orange and white stats? Wow
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Did you see what happened to Bryant's hand on the second play of the game? Oh and glad you were watching!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

When you said 4 for 13, for just a second, I thought you said 4 to 13, and I had flashbacks to Tampa.

The last young Clemson QB to score the final touchdown on a run in mop up duty in a blow out of SC went on to be an all ACC receiver. I guess we will see about Bryant.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    How can you play a backup when you're squeaking by NC State and Troy, and trying to pull one out late against Blew-it and the gang? On a serious not I would have took him out against SC
    They did with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. Kelly bryant was a heck of a passer in high school and most of his playing time was in clean up and typically they don't pass a lot during that time. Will be fun to watch and see what happens. I could see a senerio where cooper gets the nod

You do understand that Clemson's 4th string guy is better than Sakkerliner's starter don't you? And while we all know you're a dipshit when it comes to this forum, running that dick smoker after getting rolled 56-7 is fucking dumb.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

classic dipshit talk.
    bringing up an "inter-squad" scrimmage to pull stats from? really??

- he may not be D Watson, but dont shit the bed if'n SCU loses 55-6.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

The same 4 dumbass Taters will bite on any friggin thing.
    You didn't see old Littletwigs5 chase it did ya?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Ecu is baaaack!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

The same 4 dumbass Taters will bite on any friggin thing.
    You didn't see old Littletwigs5 chase it did ya?
    Going with the same line to crawfish out of spouting off something stupid again this year? Figured you'd come up with something new by now. Oh well, you'll be ready for losing again soon.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This time of year they always hope that talent gap is a myth and they can compete. With Clemson's having some close games last year they hoped Clemson would struggled against mediocre teams and they were a mighty SEC East team. Then 56-7 happen and they still can't acknowledge they play in the worse division in the Big 5 conferences and still are bottom feeders there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 07-17-2017 at 06:05 PM.

But then again Dabo also said Cole "3 and out" Stout was ahead of Watson, disagreeing with the QB coach and Morris.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Lolololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I am first to admit the QB postion will suffer a HUGE drop off this year and LOT of questions

We just witnessed what I think was THE BEST EVER Tiger in a football uniform and this is going to be hard to if not impossible to ever duplicate, D Watson is a ONCE in a lifetime player like it or not

Naturally I am always skeptical, just my nature, and while I think Bryant is a great talent only time will tell but it appears we are deep on the bench IF he does not pan out. However with that said Dabo seemed, for some reason, to stick with Stoudt when he was struggling and Deshaun Watson was obviously the better QB but then again I am sure Dabo/Morris knew he needed to mature just a bit then the injuries hit(even if he did beat USuC on one leg)

Still I keep going back to Willy Korn who was supposed to be the best QB since sliced bread and we all know how that turned out but then again maybe it was more hype than true talent seeing as he came from a program that was head and shoulders above anyone else they played so he may have been more of a "program QB" than a true QB Still great kid but also the shoulder injury could have been the deal breaker as well

I am almost 55 yrs old and have witnessed 2 NC from the Tiger so if I never see another one I will die a happy Tiger

I also do have to give some credit to our rivals in Columbia, Had USuC not hired OBC and elevated their program not sure the pressure would have been on Clemson to do the same. Whether we admit it or not it is in the best interest of BOTH Clemson and USuC to be knocking on that door year in and year out.

I know there is a LOT of press surrounding Trevor Lawrence right now BUT UNTIL he signs the line I do not think much about it and THEN he has to prove to be able to play at the TOP of the D1 level .

Only time will tell HOWEVER with that said the last 3 years a have been ONE HELL OF A RIDE
    Last edited by tprice; 07-17-2017 at 08:32 PM.

55 ain't old. I am----------SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEMSON TIGERS--Go Tiger Go Tigers----FIGHT, FIGHT------FIGHT! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"