Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zamir White

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Losing Trevor Lawrence hurt. If he can pull Justin Fields, that would be huge. Couple that with the #1 and #2 OGs in the country shouldn't be a bad class. Long way to go with this class. Hopefully they will get the kid out of IMG on Saturday.

If he can win the east, the class of '19 in the state of Georgia is absolutely incredible.

Rebel, that is about to change in the coming weeks.
    I'm not sure Dabo is going to concede you those two guards. Those are going to be a fight.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Through the grapevine all the NC HS coaches say he is gonna better than Gurley. We will see. Huge pickup. As some said if we can land Fields, Lawrence will be a thing of the past.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 06-27-2017 at 05:20 PM.

The young man would be closer to home at Carolina or Clemson than UGA. He looks good but he's no H. Walker and isn't he wearing HW's #? He's got some wheels and potential, but UGA, really.

Has Jordyn Adams announced yet?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I sure hope he got those knees insured for a bundle.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It's so sad when 1 of 600,000 high school kids decides to not accept 1
    of Clemson's 20 scholarship offers and Carolina fans chalk it up as a "W". At least has the right idea.

:2001:
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

UNC fans thought they had him coming to Chapel Hill

James Cook, brother of Dalvin Cook committed to UGA today too. #1 and #3 rbs in the nation.

Another Chubb and Michel combo.

FSU continues to lose commitments this year.

CKS doing big things!
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Zamir White suffered a torn ACL in his game Friday. Hope they give him a medical redshirt to get over it fully.

Damn that sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Truly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I think most of y'all just copy and paste from one thread to the next in the sports forum. Same thing in every thread.

Here's a clip of Zeus.

I don't know what he does when the ball isn't coming to him, but in that clip he leans the direction he is going 90% of the plays before the snap.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Zamir White suffered a torn ACL in his game Friday. Hope they give him a medical redshirt to get over it fully.

DAMN, hate that for any kid

Hope for fast recovery.

I was told that the Kid did not fit the mold at Clemson. He wanted to be The MAN starting his first year. I wish him the best.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Hate it for him. I hea the is an outstanding young man. Hope he gets back to a 100%. He will be fun to watch
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I was told that the Kid did not fit the mold at Clemson. He wanted to be The MAN starting his first year. I wish him the best.
    That is not where it went wrong with him and Clemson. His momma wanted to be paid like he was the day 1 starter.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Is this why Etienne only gets 10 carries a game? He's only paid to be a share a carry back? The kid needs 20-25 a game IMO. Any fool can see he should be in the head seat at the table.

Sucks for the kid with the injury. He will be back tho. They've got fixing acls down to next to nothing now. Being young and in shape will help. He might not loose a step as long as his mind will allow him to overcome that initial hit.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

He will get them now. Just making the way through the schedule and learning to pass block. Miama will get a full dose in Charlotte.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    Is this why Etienne only gets 10 carries a game? He's only paid to be a share a carry back? The kid needs 20-25 a game IMO. Any fool can see he should be in the head seat at the table.

Sucks for the kid with the injury. He will be back tho. They've got fixing acls down to next to nothing now. Being young and in shape will help. He might not loose a step as long as his mind will allow him to overcome that initial hit.
    Many Clemson fans want him to carry it 39 times a game like coach quit did marcus. I'm good with his load so far this year. Heading into crunch time with fresh legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?