Thread: Where Can I find cheap or free cabinets?

Default Where Can I find cheap or free cabinets?

Looking for ideas. Wife wants cabinets with doors for her class room. Like what is in a kitchen above the counters. District says there is no money for that. Don't care what color. She can paint them. I ain't. I just have to hang the sobs on a crooked cinder block wall. What ideas do you have or, places you might have scored some in the past?

Thanks

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Habitat for Humanity store?

Hit up local disaster restoration companies, ie Paul Davis Restoration, Rainbow, etc. See if they'll hook you up.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Call some local cabinet shops and see if they have any remodels coming up. Offer to pickup/buy on site. They typically throw them away.
    You can probably get what you want for $100 and save them the trouble of hauling off.
    Please support March of Dimes

www.marchforbabies.org/MadelineRai

Mello, I may have you a hookup. Got a buddy in the cabinet business. Every now and then they build according to spec and plans change, so they have material laying around and nothing to do with em. Pm me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

i see em pop up in the free section of craigslist about once a wk