Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of you......

Default How many of you......

Ever set foot in this place ?

Last edited by Duckman#1; 07-01-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    80-20 Genaration

I see the bear

I did. Ripped the ass out of my waders on a rivet one morning and had to run up there. All they had was one pair of ladies waders size 9. I wish I had a picture...

Yep. It was the last couple of years before he moved to the Taj Mahal.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I did. Ripped the ass out of my waders on a rivet one morning and had to run up there. All they had was one pair of ladies waders size 9. I wish I had a picture...
    Not much has changed...

Yessir. I remember the first time I saw a spinner. They had a robo duck sitting in a glavanized tub by the front door and a list on a yellow legal pad to order them. I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen. The next season they were everywhere. I'm guessing that was '97ish. The first time I went in there would've been about '86
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Yessir. I remember the first time I saw a spinner. They had a robo duck sitting in a glavanized tub by the front door and a list on a yellow legal pad to order them. I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen. The next season they were everywhere. I'm guessing that was '97ish. The first time I went in there would've been about '86
    I remember that, the next year they had the Mallard Machine in the tub.

We were out there for a couple of weeks before Christmas when I first saw the robo duck. A few days into the hunt, we were hunting near a guy that had one and he was pulling ducks in from everywhere. At the time we didn't know what he had, but saw it on the way out. We put two and two together and decided to try one. Not being able to purchase anything, we went to the radio shack downtown, bought a remote controlled truck and made one out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You still wearing them ?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I went there in December 1999, they had a pallet full of new 870's in the box rolled out on the floor. I bought a new cap and decoy bag, still have them both.

I have back around 97 or so bought my License there and still carry the plastic holder it came in.

I still have a spinner I got there.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Yessir. I remember the first time I saw a spinner.
    Fidget spinners, huh?
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You still wearing them ?
    Prolly, lookin in the mirror
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Yep been there
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

Been there many times and spent a lot of hours at Butch's shop right behind it.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

In the Western Auto. My dad had an employee named Roy Chinn. He and Butch were good friends.. many times we rolled in there and Butch would make a call while we waited.. fine times.

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    Been there many times and spent a lot of hours at Butch's shop right behind it.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Been there many times. I marveled at the new store when they moved off of Michigan Ave.
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

D, looks like somethings up with your photobucket account. This is all I see.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Edward's Food Giant in Harrisburg always had better prices on guns, ammo and gear than Mack's. Plus Food Giant sells beer .
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 07-01-2017 at 07:29 AM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Edward's Food Giant in Harrisburg always had better prices on guns, ammo and gear than Mack's. Plus Food Giant sells beer .
    The Giant is my second favorite place in Arkansas.

The Dairy Shack is #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.