Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please share this with teens and spouses IF you text and drive

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Weren't you just on here asking people about how to replace your kids cell phone that he broke?
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by santeerangerman View Post
    Nothing in this world scares me, or infuriates me more than people not paying attention while they are driving. I watched a guy preaching gun safety to a couple kids at a public range, then get in a vehicle, open a beer, and drive off with a damn cell phone in their hand. It's a senseless way to die, or kill someone else. It will affect a family FOREVER.
    40 years ago, this year, bunch of teenagers riding around, listening to music. Not getting into trouble, but we had been drinking beer. I wasn't feeling that well, and got out at my house. My sister didn't. She was 16. I'll never forget that phone call that night. DON'T think for a second it can't happen. Drinking, texting, whatever, dead is dead, and you don't get a do over. You can't take it back.
    Spot on sir, well said.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

yep...and trust me, I wont ever get over giving my 16yr olds their phones if it happens.

You dont get a second chance on this one, parents. And its not all about driving a car. its a weapon at any age.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    My buddy is getting ready to sell his beautiful Harley because he knows, without a shadow of doubt, that one of his sons will die riding it when somebody texting pulls out in front of them.

You ride a motorcycle on pavement in 2017 and you are not going to hear a lot of mourning at your funeral, but a lot of people saying "no shit his dumb ass got killed"...
    I have been riding my whole life and mine is now for sale for the same reason. I ride through traffic and EVERYONE is looking at their phones- even the cops.