Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Police Dashcam Footage Of Philando Castile Fatal Shooting

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Police Dashcam Footage Of Philando Castile Fatal Shooting

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

What ever happened with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

If a cop says don't reach for your gun you probably should keep your hands on the wheel.

Did it ever come out where his gun actually was??? I can't remember.

I could not watch that dumbass talk about police shootings anymore. However from what I saw in the video, I probably would have convicted him on manslaughter charges.

He asked him for his drivers license after he told him not to reach for it. Exactly what order is he suppose to follow. Personally In that situation my Gun is drawn, I would wait till I confirmed he reached for the Gun.

"Sir I have to tell you I do have a firearm on me"
    "Well don't reach for it"
    "I'm I'm I'm reaching"
    "Don't pull it it!"
    "Ima have to pull it out"
    "No don't pull it out!"
    "Inaudible yelling"
    POP POP POP POP POP POP POP

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman View Post
    "Sir I have to tell you I do have a firearm on me"
    "Well don't reach for it"
    "I'm I'm I'm reaching"
    "Don't pull it it!"
    "Ima have to pull it out"
    "No don't pull it out!"
    "Inaudible yelling"
    POP POP POP POP POP POP POP
    I heard the same thing. I listened to it a few times trying to see if he said I'm not going to pull it out. But it sounded like Imma have to pull it out.

I'm generally not for additional requirements for CWP, but I have to admit the time spent covering your interaction with law enforcement in the CWP classes is worth it on it's own.

Your third brake light was out.... yeah that's justification for a stop.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Everytime I've been stopped the first thing I tell the officer is I have a weapon and I keep my hands on the wheel. Sometimes they ask me to hand it to them... I always decline and ask to exit the vehicle and have them remove it from my person.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

I have never said the word gun or weapon to a police office during a traffic stop. And never will. I'll tell them I have a CWP.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I have never said the word gun or weapon to a police office during a traffic stop. And never will. I'll tell them I have a CWP.
    I was advised in my CWP class to inform them and I have followed that advice. I'd rather advise them than for me to go reach for my info and have them notice a side arm they weren't made aware of and leave it to their discretion as to whether they feared for their life or not.

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    I was advised in my CWP class to inform them and I have followed that advice. I'd rather advise them than for me to go reach for my info and have them notice a side arm they weren't made aware of and leave it to their discretion as to whether they feared for their life or not.

We are both advising them. My point was just that I use different words to initiate the conversation. Hopefully words that don't put them on edge. Particular if there is a second office at the passenger window that only hears "gun".

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    We are both advising them. My point was just that I use different words to initiate the conversation. Hopefully words that don't put them on edge. Particular if there is a second office at the passenger window that only hears "gun".
    Gotcha, let me clarify... I usually say I'm carrying concealed.

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Gotcha, let me clarify... I usually say I'm carrying concealed.
    And then ask that they disarm me.

Quote Originally Posted by justpracticin View Post
    Your third brake light was out.... yeah that's justification for a stop.

Out of 3 brake lights on that car only one, the passenger side, was working. The drivers side brake light and the 3rd brake light in the rear windshield were both not working. Did you even try and listen to the video or did you just skim over it and form an opinion???

Terrible situation...

I got pulled for going 63 in a 45 when my cruise was set on 44.. Funny huh?

Anyhow, I tell the young cop, which was white, I had a pistol in the glove box.. Which was open and I pointed to it..

He was nervous as a cat with no ass looking for a place to crap, and asked if I had a permit for it.

I ask if he wanted me to close the glove box and he stuttered yes..

"Alright, dont you shoot me" as I looked at him reaching to close it..

Pay LEOs more money, and require more training..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

From this angle and perspective the shooting was justifiable. I think he used too much fire power but I wasn't in the situation and may have done the same out of fear. Clearly he was scared to death by his use of words and actions afterwards.
    Non Supporting Member

just skim and form opinion... makes life interesting

But - I'll leave it to you to watch the video - both brake lights go off when the driver places the car in park and releases his foot from the brake at the 29 second mark. But don't let facts interrupt your version of reality.
    Last edited by justpracticin; 06-21-2017 at 03:53 PM. Reason: stange sense of humor
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...