Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: clemson fans missing

Default clemson fans missing

gamecock football in the news and no comments from the Clemson fans??????????????????????????????????????

Why would we comment about a 4 star qb from sc. We have the best qb in his class in Trevor Lawrence.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 06-19-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Looks like your ? key is sticking. What is the news out of Columbia, another fishing championship or Muschamp receiving his first commitment from a 4 star player?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Joyner is one hell of an athlete and football player. I understand his desire to play QB. He will likely be a good college player. His issue is that nobody close to him has been able to make him see that any football future he has beyond college will come as a receiver or DB. He could've run wild on that little touch pass thingy that Tay Scott made a living on the past three Novembers.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

It will be interesting to see if Trevor Lawrence decides to complete his transition in college

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

I believe he will be fun for yall to watch ...if he ever gets to play . Who knows....he could be the next Vick or Mcillwaine. One thing for sure...he will be running when he plays the tigers ...running for his life .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

I heard Joyner was good, but I heard the same thing about Bentley and McIlWhine. They put up 7 in November. I enjoy the rivalry as much as anyone and I hope he works out in Columbia. Blowouts are cool, but close games are better.

On a side note, I wish the trophy was still a crystal ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

All of the Gamecocks listed above had much more lengthy careers that Sir. William Jesus Christ Korn..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    All of the Gamecocks listed above had much more lengthy careers that Sir. William Jesus Christ Korn..
    Ding Ding. Clemson needs to sleep on Bentley this year if they want to walk out of the Brice with their ass whooped.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Ding Ding. Clemson needs to sleep on Bentley this year if they want to walk out of the Brice with their ass whooped.
    Hehehe. Bwahaha. Daaaaahahahahahaha

I can't breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Hehehe. Bwahaha. Daaaaahahahahahaha

I can't breathe

I laughed when I read it too, but I sprayed chicken bog on my monitor when I got to your gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    I laughed when I read it too, but I sprayed chicken bog on my monitor when I got to your gem.
    Ha

They (coots) just can't open their mouth without providing entertainment. Don't you know Bentley is the first coming of the end all be all of college QB. He is going to hang 50 on Clemson this year per the coots.

I have to ask is this the same Bentley that did not make it through the whole game last year. The same Bentley that could not score on Clemson. Surely it could not be with all this hype and trash talking in June.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 06-19-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Default clemson fans missing

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    I heard Joyner was good, but I heard the same thing about Bentley and McIlWhine. They put up 7 in November. I enjoy the rivalry as much as anyone and I hope he works out in Columbia. Blowouts are cool, but close games are better.

On a side note, I wish the trophy was still a crystal ball.
    The playoff trophy is that new gold one you see. The coach's trophy is still a crystal ball. They gave us one of those too

Last edited by trkykilr; 06-19-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Damn, you already in the sauce?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Damn, you already in the sauce?
    Wouldn't you be if you'd been through the past couple years as an SC fan? In all seriousness you have to admit it should be a much more competitive game this year.

Wouldn't you be if you'd been through the past couple years as an SC fan? In all seriousness you have to admit it should be a much more competitive game this year.

Tell us why it should be more competitive...

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Tell us why it should be more competitive...
    There is no need, you'll see come Labor Day weekend.