Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Revenge in London???

That was my nickname in hikeschool.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    That was my nickname in hikeschool.
    Backstory?

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    Some one struck a nerve.
    No nerve struck I just saw it as idiotic. I refrained from talking about the daddy's money portion of the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Feral "house" cat
    Interesting. I've never heard the term ditch tiger before.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    No nerve struck I just saw it as idiotic.
    Yet you find genocide on a billion people because they scare you as sound reasoning. Go figure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Yet you find genocide on a billion people because they scare you as sound reasoning. Go figure.

They do not scare me, they just hate us to the point of wanting us dead. Learn a little about their religion and you will see there is no middle ground. I am all for self preservation, if someone hates me enough that they want to see me dead unless I conform then I don't care what happens to them.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    They do not scare me, they just hate us to the point of wanting us dead. Learn a little about their religion and you will see there is no middle ground. I am all for self preservation, if someone hates me enough that they want to see me dead unless I conform then I don't care what happens to them.
    It's amazing to me how many white Koran scholars there are on duck hunting websites across the nation. Everyone claims to be an expert on the Koran and Islam nowadays. I know Christians who have never read the Bible that are experts on the Koran somehow...

I just waisted an hour of my time reading this.

Koran makes good shit paper when the Charmin is just out of reach.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman View Post
    I just waisted an hour of my time reading this.
    Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice.....

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    You're debating killing innocent women and children, you stupid fuck
    We did it and did it well in ww2

It is what finally got that bunch of radical zealots to give up then an it is what it will take this time.

I realize that sounds harsh. It sounds cruel. It even sounds some what maniacal.
    But let me remind you it is Muslims who are systematically ripping non Muslims from their homes sexually abusing the wife selling the kids off into slavery if they don't throw them in a machine made for kneading bread an tumbling the babies to death.

God forbid the family be Christian they will march them out to a beach throw them in a cage dump has on them an set them a fire.

These people are yelling every day they want to kill me an you.
    Given recent history I'm taking them at their word that they will follow through.

So in order to keep these moon cultist in check I have no problem at all seeing any an all who support that vial religion stopped at all cost.

We can't debate this if we loose.

An had Churchill been in charge rather than Chamberlin there would not have been a ww2 it was the lack of action that emboldened Hitler not the use of force against him.

The whole notion that coddling these folks an they will change or will live with us is a farce.

You can't separate the men from the women an children.
    They just make more men.

At some point in order to stop the spread you have to eliminate the source.

When a dr treats cancer do they leave certain female cancer cells an only kill the male cells or do they attempt to while out all the cancer cells to save the body?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Do you see the current ISIS as the same level of threat to the US as the Axis Powers? North Korea is more of threat to the US.

Doctors also do not treat paranoia with chemo.

ISIS is a threat and has to be dealt with but not on the level killing every person of Muslim decent and follower of Islam.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 06-21-2017 at 12:19 PM.

The puppet masters in the media have been pulling some of ya'll strings so long that you can't even stop dancing.

This "kill 'em all" mentality is just what they want us to have, so they can parade it before the world.

I'm out.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

The last three post here sum it up perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    We did it and did it well in ww2

It is what finally got that bunch of radical zealots to give up then an it is what it will take this time.

I realize that sounds harsh. It sounds cruel. It even sounds some what maniacal.
    But let me remind you it is Muslims who are systematically ripping non Muslims from their homes sexually abusing the wife selling the kids off into slavery if they don't throw them in a machine made for kneading bread an tumbling the babies to death.

God forbid the family be Christian they will march them out to a beach throw them in a cage dump has on them an set them a fire.

These people are yelling every day they want to kill me an you.
    Given recent history I'm taking them at their word that they will follow through.

So in order to keep these moon cultist in check I have no problem at all seeing any an all who support that vial religion stopped at all cost.

We can't debate this if we loose.

An had Churchill been in charge rather than Chamberlin there would not have been a ww2 it was the lack of action that emboldened Hitler not the use of force against him.

The whole notion that coddling these folks an they will change or will live with us is a farce.

You can't separate the men from the women an children.
    They just make more men.

At some point in order to stop the spread you have to eliminate the source.

When a dr treats cancer do they leave certain female cancer cells an only kill the male cells or do they attempt to while out all the cancer cells to save the body?
    What are you doing here? Like as in this post.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 06-21-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Do you see the current ISIS as the same level of threat to the US as the Axis Powers? North Korea is more of threat to the US.

Doctors also do not treat paranoia with chemo.

ISIS is a threat and has to be dealt with but not on the level killing every person of Muslim decent and follower of Islam.
    It was Chamberlin that wanted to have tea an sign a meaningless piece of paper with Hittler an declared peace.
    At this point no Islam isn't on par with the axis powers but it wouldn't take much to put them on par.

Turkey has a mad man at the helm. He wants to turn Sophia into a mosque an pray in it. I'll remind you they have a ton of weaponry an nukes.

Iran has capabilities I'm not even sure if we are 100% sure of. Heck Obama was helping them out. They are led by some of the nuttiest of all the Islamic leaders.

Iraq is a wash in weapons we left or gave the locals.

Right now the Saudis are trending towards being our friend but who knows.

But let's just put one charismatic leader down in Babylon whom can get Iran an turkey on the same page an you have something way worse than the axis.

So do we let it get there?

No one had a clue what would transpire in ww2 it was awful but why?

Lack of action.

Trying to coddle the enemy.

I hope many of you are right but unfortunately history says I'll probably be right.

That religion is all about war. They don't know what to do when they aren't at war with someone.

It's a powder keg waiting to go.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

You still can't commit genocide over what may happen.

What may happen?

On any given day mooslims are committing acts of aggression against anyone who isn't a child molester worshipper.

Just yesterday some idiot yelling snack bar was trying to kill a bunch of inocents in Brussels.

Every day we read about the animals raping some Swedish woman because of their Muslim privilege.

It is happening.

Thank God it is only limited here to a few attacks but 1 is too many.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

This argument sounds familiar. Oh yeah. I remember. Every time there is a mass shooting the liberals try to blame all guns and say we need to get rid of them all.