Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge in London???

You're certainly determined. I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    Why has Dr Oz not killed Oprah yet? He's certainly had the opportunity to many times.
    Quite possibly because radical Islam hasn't spread in the USA yet like it has in Europe. Who is to say that one day he will not.

[QUOTE=jasonw;2343684]I didn't ask you if they "care" about our Constitution. Why on earth would you think I care if they care? It's the "law of the land". It can't just be "voted out by majority". And again, how on earth do you think it's possible that they can even have a chance at getting the majority? Again, there are 4 MILLION babies born each year in the USA. Probably only 3% of those are muslim. Where is the catalyst that will turn that ship around? Will all non-muslims just stop having babies?

They can't vote out the constitution you say? Tell me more about how the constitution is going to go on forever.

I bet the native Americans forgot to tell the white man about how this land was already governed by them and we need to get in line. I bet they feel pretty stupid now. I wonder how we broke away England?

Also you don't have to be born Muslim you can convert. I don't really think this country will become Muslim but I do think that its a generation from being non Christian. Do you know what happens then? Christianity and civilization work well together. Civilization does not do well at all without Christianity Bo..

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    They can't vote out the constitution you say? Tell me more about how the constitution is going to go on forever.

I bet the native Americans forgot to tell the white man about how this land was already governed by them and we need to get in line. I bet they feel pretty stupid now. I wonder how we broke away England?

Also you don't have to be born Muslim you can convert. I don't really think this country will become Muslim but I do think that its a generation from being non Christian. Do you know what happens then? Christianity and civilization work well together. Civilization does not do well at all without Christianity Bo..
    I give up. You win just from me tapping out...

I almost ate my whole bowl of pop corn reading this jewel of a thread.

For those of you who think the constitution will go on an on an on your a blithering fool!

This little experiment called America an the document that has allowed we the people to rule is quite a new concept in world history. I know for many of you history began at your birth, and I hate to be the barer of bad news but alas history has been ticking away since Eve ate the dang fruit and will continue until the lord comes back. However in-between him coming back it would not surprise me in the least if we loose the republic. It will not surprise me if we have places in Europe that become ruled by sharia law, and at that point what is to stop said place from using weapons created in the pre-sharia days against us?

Heck for that matter we are under attack now. AKA Barrack Hussein OBAMA. The idiot literally opened the white house up to the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD while shunning any an all form of Christianity!

If you think the constitution will last with out voices like on here who are willing to eradicate the moon cult you are totally and utterly naive. It are these voices that will keep sharia out and in check!

And further more had Abraham not stuck his dick in that whore Hagar an had that bastard of a son (Ishmael) we would not be having this conversation. The idiot let his kids adopt a literal moon cult.

I will say the rent a van methods is way to slow to push the kabba stone worshipers back into the desert. It's almost time to bring back cyclone b, and start lining the filthy vermin up for showers. Just like a barber shop.......NEXT!

For the record I am specifically referring to muslims not the jewish peoples. I'm in total favor of eliminating any an all in habitants, other than christians an jews from the surrounding properties connected to Israel and giving it to the lords people!

Ann Coulter had it right when she said in 2001, no less:
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

She got way back then as many of us did. It's only recently that many have started openly echoing this sentiment in public. Unfortunately the muslims are currently applying this strategy against the west. And looking at Europe, Sweden specifically, I'd say they are winning.

But again it will be the voices heard on here an other like minded folks that stop the evil tide that is islam.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

turn into nazi germany and abandon what this country was founded on, because we're scared of a small sect of muslims. na i'm good.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    turn into nazi germany and abandon what this country was founded on, because we're scared of a small sect of muslims. na i'm good.
    Well said. These radicalized Americans scare me more.

you guys are so tolerant.
    how sweet.

unfortunately jihad is not as sweet and tolerant.

ETA: i never heard of a jihad until i learned what muslim is.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 06-20-2017 at 07:39 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Did you have to Google "muslim"?

Well said. These radicalized Americans scare me more.
    Well by all means, move dat ass to the middle east or to Europe & get you a good carpet to bend on.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Did you have to Google "muslim"?

no i think i heard on the news something about Osama Bin Laden using "jihad" in a quote some years back.
    whats a Google?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Abraham just had to do the slave girl Hagar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Well by all means, move dat ass to the middle east or to Europe & get you a good carpet to bend on.
    Can I still get good prices on Amazon.com over there?

I like where I live. What about you? Weren't you looking for a place to move because the crack heads were declaring jihad on your neighborhood?

Can I still get good prices on Amazon.com over there?

I like where I live. What about you? Weren't you looking for a place to move because the crack heads were declaring jihad on your neighborhood?
    Yup but I wouldn't trade em for goat fucking mooslums.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    I swear. You and your cohorts. I'd like to think you have the advantage of reading between the lines and not jumping to conclusions, but based off your assumptions I want to turn into nazi germany. I will have to put your comprehension on par with this muslim:
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Zig you and Jason may benefit from this tool. Because eventually following y'all's logic you will be saying these key phrases:
    Don't screw my wife, massa
    Don't put my kids into slavery, massa
    Don't cut my head off, massa
    Yes sir massa I'll be a good muslim convert, in the name of the child molesting prophet.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

I will say the rent a van methods is way to slow to push the kabba stone worshipers back into the desert. It's almost time to bring back cyclone b, and start lining the filthy vermin up for showers. Just like a barber shop.......NEXT!

For the record I am specifically referring to muslims not the jewish peoples. I'm in total favor of eliminating any an all in habitants, other than christians an jews from the surrounding properties connected to Israel and giving it to the lords people!
    not much reading between the lines needed. sounds like a great plan you have laid out. good luck with it.

i'm not letting a small group of muslims scare me into advocating for curtailing of civil liberties and mass genocide. they're just not worth it. we have freedoms and a standard of decency that generations have fought and died for, throwing it away because you're scared is not the answer.
    Last edited by ziggy; 06-20-2017 at 09:14 AM.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Who is going to do this ethnic cleansing? Van drivers, revolunists or the US Military.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Who is going to do this ethnic cleansing? Van drivers, revolunists or the US Military.

Maybe the illegals & the terrorist will wipe each other out. That'd take care of the liberal voting block also. Win win.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 06-20-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

It'll be the innerweb cowboys. Surely they'll step up to put their plan in to action rather than relying on someone else's kid/husband/father to do their cleansing.