Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge in London???

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    The sect that is saying that if we don't do something drastic - and soon, that in less than 50 years, our kids will be wondering why didn't someone stop these bastards when we had a chance. Europe and probably the UK are done - because they have failed to act.
    You mean if we don't nuke them soon and declare full blown war we will have Sharia Law in the US in 50 years rather than the Constitution?

I think normal citizens attacking mosques are what the radicals want to happen.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 06-19-2017 at 10:45 AM.

I'm sure not all of em are terrorists.

The van used...

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Jason let us know how the government fixes this situation when the population of those people gets great enough that they are the majority of elected officials/military. I am sure they will do the right thing and respect the rights of us Christians. I mean they have never done anything but kill/rape/destroy/oppress/plunder but tomorrow is new day and I am sure they can change.
    Last edited by santee11; 06-19-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Muslims are going to become a majority in the US?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Im not saying I am right....But I hate all muslims . Every damn one of them .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

According to a 2016 report - 3.3 million U.S. residents identify as Muslim.

About 1% of the population. Give them time. ( or just stop them from coming here)..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Muslims are going to become a majority in the US?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    Jason let us know how the government fixes this situation when the population of those people gets great enough that they are the majority of elected officials/military. I am sure they will do the right thing and respect the rights of us Christians. I mean they have never done anything but kill/rape/destroy/oppress/plunder in their history but tomorrow is new day and I am sure they can change.
    Man you are talking about two different things. I don't think we should import people into the US that can not adapt to our way of life. But the solution is not having some idiot run over people leaving their church. That just fed their propaganda machine, that is what they want. These radicals do not give two shits if innocent Muslims get killed, they do it themselves. We will never ever completely get rid of Muslims, no matter how bad you want to, its not going to happen. I have no problem taking the fight to the enemy, but this is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    Man you are talking about two different things. I don't think we should import people into the US that can not adapt to our way of life. But the solution is not having some idiot run over people leaving their church. That just fed their propaganda machine, that is what they want. These radicals do not give two shits if innocent Muslims get killed, they do it themselves. We will never ever completely get rid of Muslims, no matter how bad you want to, its not going to happen. I have no problem taking the fight to the enemy, but this is stupid.
    I don't think running over them with a truck is the solution either. I don't think there is a solution other than Jesus coming back and setting up his kingdom on this earth. Until that happens we will have these problems.

I don't think there is a solution other than Jesus coming back and setting up his kingdom on this earth. Until that happens we will have these problems.
    Hit. The. Nail. On. The. Head.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    According to a 2016 report - 3.3 million U.S. residents identify as Muslim.

About 1% of the population. Give them time. ( or just stop them from coming here)..
    You guys do realize that non-muslim American citizens are still having babies, right? Only a measly 4 million born in the USA last year alone.

Jason let us know how the government fixes this situation when the population of those people gets great enough that they are the majority of elected officials/military. I am sure they will do the right thing and respect the rights of us Christians. I mean they have never done anything but kill/rape/destroy/oppress/plunder but tomorrow is new day and I am sure they can change.
    Well there is this thing called the "US Constitution" that might get in the way of "Sharia Law, bo!!!"... You think they can just "vote it away" and start raping and pillaging?

Jason I only recall you defending Muslims.

Why are you mute on murdered Christians?

And just how bad was November 8 for you and your life partner?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    Well there is this thing called the "US Constitution" that might get in the way of "Sharia Law, bo!!!"... You think they can just "vote it away" and start raping and pillaging?
    Uh yes... bo. You really really don't understand. Do think they care about our constitution? Now I will say it would take a long time for them to get to be the majority in the us but in Europe it's getting close in some countries.
    Last edited by santee11; 06-19-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    Islam has only lasted this long because of a lack of knowing anything else and under many cases - by force. Just like our generations are becoming "more liberal", so too will theirs be. Heck, in 50 years, chances are there will be an all-gay mosque somewhere.
    You are wrong because as we grow more liberal in our beliefs they grow stronger. I honestly don't care if someone kills every Muslim on earth because if they had the opportunity they would do the same to us. There is no middle ground in their religion either you conform or die. This world is reverting back to it's natural state.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Jason I only recall you defending Muslims.

Why are you mute on murdered Christians?

And just how bad was November 8 for you and your life partner?
    Why are you mute on pedophilia? Can I assume that you love pedophiles since you have not spoken out against them? Or can I assume you don't care anything about the victims of pedophiles because you have't said anything in support of them?

I've not once defended muslims or islam on this thread. Not once... I even said specifically that I hate the religion of Islam. ALL of it. Radical Islam, and plain old-vanilla Islam, strawberry islam, chocolate islam, and every other flavor.
    Last edited by jasonw; 06-19-2017 at 08:35 PM.

Uh yes... bo. You really really don't understand. Do think they care about our constitution? Now I will say it would take a long time for them to get to be the majority in the us but in Europe it's getting close in some countries.
    I didn't ask you if they "care" about our Constitution. Why on earth would you think I care if they care? It's the "law of the land". It can't just be "voted out by majority". And again, how on earth do you think it's possible that they can even have a chance at getting the majority? Again, there are 4 MILLION babies born each year in the USA. Probably only 3% of those are muslim. Where is the catalyst that will turn that ship around? Will all non-muslims just stop having babies?

We are not Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    You are wrong because as we grow more liberal in our beliefs they grow stronger. I honestly don't care if someone kills every Muslim on earth because if they had the opportunity they would do the same to us. There is no middle ground in their religion either you conform or die. This world is reverting back to it's natural state.
    Why has Dr Oz not killed Oprah yet? He's certainly had the opportunity to many times.

I saw Jason at lunch today.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I saw Jason at lunch today.

It's good practice.