Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
Until the peaceful muslims stand-up and speak out against the radicals...they are all in the same basket. They all kneel and pray to the same false god that demands them to kill you and I. Do all of them act on it...no. That doesn't make them any more or less part of the cult. If they are not condemning them, then their silence is condoning and if they are not turning these goat humpers in then they are accomplices.

I'm sorry innocent people died. I'm sorry that innocent people in Europe have died but I'm more sorry that innocent American's and Christians have died at the hands of these savages and that Americans have died fighting in a war against a religion that has no rules of engagement. You want me to feel sorry that a few muslims died? I think not. Will I go stand on a street corner and sing praises? No, but I will sit here and read the news, think to myself...they had it coming. Hell, it might even make me smile...you damn right. I'll feel for sorry for those people when they stop worshiping a god that wants us dead. Until that time comes, I could care less about those people and I could care less what in the hell you think about me, my moral compass and humanity.
Again, I never asked you to feel sorry about them. What I feel sorry for is for people who think murder is justifiable because it makes them feel better. In other words, I feel sorry for YOU... I feel sorry for "Christians" that "smile" when innocent people are being murdered.

And by "speaking out against the radicals", do you mean the same way the guys on this thread are doing? Come on!!! These guys are CHEERING for MURDER... You say, "It's okay for us to cheer on murder of innocents, but we need the muslims to speak out against the radicals". Do you guys take yourselves seriously when you write things like this?