Thread: Democrats Lost Again

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Democrats Lost Again

The Dems are crying about this one. The DNC sank tons more money into this one than made sense. That made it the most costly congressional election in history. The Dems needed this win for a moral victory. As with the Trump election, the polls on this one had the Dems saying they had it won.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politi...tes/index.html
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-20-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

But but ... the news said Ossoff was leading !!!

Had to be the Russians
    Last edited by MDman; 06-20-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    But but ... the news said Ossoff was leading !!!

Had to be the Russians
    Yep. Deja Vu.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Haha my thoughts exactly md man

When will republicans in washington get the message?

The American people want action. RINOS need to fall in behind the President or get the hell out of the way.

Act or be replaced.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

From and Article in National Review this morning "The vast majority of donations to his campaign came from outside of Georgia. The fact that, over a two-month span, 7,000 Californians gave to the Democrat compared with 800 Georgians ...". You will not hear anything about this factoid in the MSM.
    The only good thing about my imperfections is the joy they bring my friends.

Beware the man with one gun...he probably has other faults also.

I'm glad that shit is over I'm tired of seeing those damn commercials down here.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

The Democrats have lost a bunch of elections since Obama left office. The American people are sending a strong message that they don't buy the Liberal agenda. But listening to the lamestream Media you wouldn't know that. They keep pushing this mantra that Trump colluded with the Russians and his administration is in chaos.

But, but this was a referendum on Trump & the start of a 2018 takeover. Those freaking Russians!

They are gonna keep right on with this crap and it will be a land slide in 2018.

Dems and the obstructionist red team players will be ejected.

There was a CNN pole an 70% wanted Trump not to be investigated. The folks watching that network aren't exactly Trump supporters, but they are tired of those who would obstruct the path to jobs, a good economy, and MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

This is where the Democrats are loosing they don't get that money isn't blue or red, but Trump is a providing the means to line everyones pockets which will cause the voting class to vote Trump.

Now yes some millennial snow flake on a college campus is gonna riot an burn his dorm room down at the thought of anything Trump, but it amazes me when these people have to get a job an pay back their mountain of debt they quickly realize the policies and so called solutions they championed while in school no longer matter an certainly will not work. They embrace the concept of making money and keeping it for themselves.

Call to greed or self preservation but the first time they get a check an they see how much the government takes from them they get mad and it is quite funny to watch that light bulb go off that nothing is free someone has to pay for it, and they don't want to be the one doing that.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Salt Marsh View Post
    From and Article in National Review this morning "The vast majority of donations to his campaign came from outside of Georgia. The fact that, over a two-month span, 7,000 Californians gave to the Democrat compared with 800 Georgians ...". You will not hear anything about this factoid in the MSM.
    That tells me the Dems are in panic mode. They can thank Obama and Hillary for their demise.

All the Anti-Trumps want is an investigation. They don't care what is about.

They are ware that it is the response to the investigation which generally ensnares the target, not the activity being investigated. Martha Stewart went to jail not for insider trading (what she did was being investigated for doing was legal), but rather for lying about what she did. The Watergate coverup was what brought down Nixon, not the break in. The history of Special Prosecutors is a history of people being indicted for trying to avoid, mislead, or otherwise impede the investigation, not for the activity for which they are being investigated.
    The only good thing about my imperfections is the joy they bring my friends.

Beware the man with one gun...he probably has other faults also.

MSNBC was spinning it as a win for Democrats because it was so close in Georgia.

It's only a win for Democrats that are accustomed to getting a participation trophy.