Thread: Intruder's Face When Homeowner Catches Him

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Intruder's Face When Homeowner Catches Him

He's lucky. I'd have just shot him. Although there would be a fulfilling and satisfying feeling from beating him down. Homeowner should have beat him down and then shot him.

This Is What Alleged Home Intruder’s Face Looked Like When Homeowner Was Done With Him

A homeowner in Carolina Beach, North Carolina, gave an alleged home intruder the beating of a lifetime after police say the man kicked in a door.

After hearing the commotion, the homeowner confronted the suspect and a physical altercation ensued.

Judging from John Alexander Bracken’s mugshot, the fight did not go well for the 28-year-old suspect.

By the time police arrived, the suspect was reportedly lying in the front yard.

And what about the homeowner? He was just fine, police said. The homeowner acted in self-defense and did not know the suspect, WWAY-TV reported.

Bracken was arrested and charged before being released from New Hanover County jail on bail.

That’s a painful lesson learned.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Released on bail?

Bail? Homeowner best be prepared for the return visit...

That little coward won't go back to that house again.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I can only hope someone gave him the Smokey treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by We Jeep Inn View Post
    Bail? Homeowner best be prepared for the return visit...
    I think he's ready. Anyone who responds to his door getting kicked in by going over and beating the intruder with his bare hands has got to be a badass and a juuuust crazy enough.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Carolina Beach, the guy probably was drunk as fuck and went to the wrong house.