Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 163

Thread: Revenge in London???

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Until the peaceful muslims stand-up and speak out against the radicals...they are all in the same basket. They all kneel and pray to the same false god that demands them to kill you and I. Do all of them act on it...no. That doesn't make them any more or less part of the cult. If they are not condemning them, then their silence is condoning and if they are not turning these goat humpers in then they are accomplices.

    I'm sorry innocent people died. I'm sorry that innocent people in Europe have died but I'm more sorry that innocent American's and Christians have died at the hands of these savages and that Americans have died fighting in a war against a religion that has no rules of engagement. You want me to feel sorry that a few muslims died? I think not. Will I go stand on a street corner and sing praises? No, but I will sit here and read the news, think to myself...they had it coming. Hell, it might even make me smile...you damn right. I'll feel for sorry for those people when they stop worshiping a god that wants us dead. Until that time comes, I could care less about those people and I could care less what in the hell you think about me, my moral compass and humanity.
    Again, I never asked you to feel sorry about them. What I feel sorry for is for people who think murder is justifiable because it makes them feel better. In other words, I feel sorry for YOU... I feel sorry for "Christians" that "smile" when innocent people are being murdered.

    And by "speaking out against the radicals", do you mean the same way the guys on this thread are doing? Come on!!! These guys are CHEERING for MURDER... You say, "It's okay for us to cheer on murder of innocents, but we need the muslims to speak out against the radicals". Do you guys take yourselves seriously when you write things like this?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    8,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    Again, I never asked you to feel sorry about them. What I feel sorry for is for people who think murder is justifiable because it makes them feel better. In other words, I feel sorry for YOU... I feel sorry for "Christians" that "smile" when innocent people are being murdered.

    And by "speaking out against the radicals", do you mean the same way the guys on this thread are doing? Come on!!! These guys are CHEERING for MURDER... You say, "It's okay for us to cheer on murder of innocents, but we need the muslims to speak out against the radicals". Do you guys take yourselves seriously when you write things like this?
    Wow. Cheering for murder? Exaggerate much?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Funny, If a "religion" was formed stating that all mooslums must be killed, it would be banned world wide. BUT, Islam states all non-followers must be exterminated & that's ok because it's an old religion.

    JasonW, if you had 1.6 Billion M&M's & there were only a few million of em poisonous, i.e., terrorist, how many would you eat?
    Here you are using a really lame analogy. You got this out of the "why don't we let refugees into our country" playbook. That's not the discussion at hand here. The discussion is about if YOU should be HAPPY when other people are being murdered.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Summerville
    Posts
    9,232

    Default

    If we kill them all, we want have to worry about it any more. Can we cheer for that?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Wow. Cheering for murder? Exaggerate much?
    You've already confirmed this. Now, seeing it in black and white, and realizing how ludicrous your original position is, you are reneging. You are not fooling me, but if that will help you back peddle out of this situation and save face, I will not stop you. It's probably the most appropriate thing to do.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    If we kill them all, we want have to worry about it any more. Can we cheer for that?
    It's your soul. You can cheer for whatever you want.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Under the Roost
    Posts
    21,288

    Default

    What in da hell is going on in here?

    I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

    www.springallurecustomcalls.com

    https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    What in da hell is going on in here?
    Someone killed some innocent people and he is a hero that makes people smile.
    Last edited by jasonw; 06-19-2017 at 09:17 AM.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    8,987

    Default

    I stand by everything I typed. I grew up not knowing what a mooslum (just knew Cashis Clay had a funny nickname) was or what a terrorist was. Didn't know what jihad was. Wish I could say the same for my children.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 06-19-2017 at 09:18 AM.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Here, There, Everywhere
    Posts
    3,914

    Default

    i miss hunting season
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post
    Where are you located?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Manning, SC
    Posts
    6,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    If we kill them all, we want have to worry about it any more. Can we cheer for that?
    *won't

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    charleston
    Posts
    4,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    My comments are not about "sympathy". My comments are about using rational thought to suggest that murdering innocent people is never a good course of action to "solve" for whatever thoughts you might have about islam. I've never called it a "religion of peace". I don't need your straw man, but thanks anyway. If anything, this guy just created 10 more islamic terrorists.
    you ever hear of Hiroshima and Nagasaki- killing ANY AND ALL until they cower upon the earth is effective and is what it will take with the goat fuckers- fuck every one of them- they ALL cheered when the planes struck the towers- fuck them straight to the pits of hell.
    Remember, it was only 3% that gained our independence- the other 97% did not participate- according to the British- anyone that did not actively oppose the 3% were guilty of treason, by this same reasoning- all muslims who do not actively oppose the radicals are therefore in support of them.

    I will not shed a tear for them- their religion teaches hate, death, destruction, rape of women and children, sex with animals etc. It will be a fine day when the last one is eliminated from the earth.

    Although some of you may think that deep down we can all get along and that as a whole they are not so bad- you are badly mistaken and it has been shown throughout world history- doing the same thing over and over while hoping for a different outcome is the definition of insanity.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Summerville
    Posts
    9,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    you ever hear of Hiroshima and Nagasaki- killing ANY AND ALL until they cower upon the earth is effective and is what it will take with the goat fuckers- fuck every one of them- they ALL cheered when the planes struck the towers- fuck them straight to the pits of hell.
    Remember, it was only 3% that gained our independence- the other 97% did not participate- according to the British- anyone that did not actively oppose the 3% were guilty of treason, by this same reasoning- all muslims who do not actively oppose the radicals are therefore in support of them.

    I will not shed a tear for them- their religion teaches hate, death, destruction, rape of women and children, sex with animals etc. It will be a fine day when the last one is eliminated from the earth.

    Although some of you may think that deep down we can all get along and that as a whole they are not so bad- you are badly mistaken and it has been shown throughout world history- doing the same thing over and over while hoping for a different outcome is the definition of insanity.
    Be careful...this is your soul we are talking about.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Manning, SC
    Posts
    6,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    "Bam!" "That'll learn em." Really WhitewaterDuck? Those are facts and not cheers?
    Just for the record "That'll learn em" was sarcasm.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    you ever hear of Hiroshima and Nagasaki- killing ANY AND ALL until they cower upon the earth is effective and is what it will take with the goat fuckers- fuck every one of them- they ALL cheered when the planes struck the towers- fuck them straight to the pits of hell.
    Remember, it was only 3% that gained our independence- the other 97% did not participate- according to the British- anyone that did not actively oppose the 3% were guilty of treason, by this same reasoning- all muslims who do not actively oppose the radicals are therefore in support of them.

    I will not shed a tear for them- their religion teaches hate, death, destruction, rape of women and children, sex with animals etc. It will be a fine day when the last one is eliminated from the earth.

    Although some of you may think that deep down we can all get along and that as a whole they are not so bad- you are badly mistaken and it has been shown throughout world history- doing the same thing over and over while hoping for a different outcome is the definition of insanity.
    Again, you did not read ANY of my comments. I did not ask you to have sympathy for a religion. I didn't even ask you to have sympathy for muslims. What I asked you to do was have sympathy for yourself. If you cheer for acts of terrorism, then you are nothing more than a white-skinned mooslim on your own merit\making. You literally cheer for terrorism out of one corner of your mouth while condemning muslims for not condemning it out of the other side of your mouth.

    The human response should be to condemn ALL ACTS of terrorism. Not to pick and choose who is okay to murder if it suits your own agenda.

    Yes, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were terrible religions... Wait... No, now that I think about it, those were actually cities, in a COUNTRY called "Japan" who had an official declaration of war with us... Who had leaders that could actually sign a peace treaty...
    Last edited by jasonw; 06-19-2017 at 09:29 AM.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mars Bluff, SC
    Posts
    8,987

    Default

    JasonW, I believe you stated earlier that the guy probably created 10 more terrorists by his act. This is the thinking that got us here. If we retaliate, they'll become more aggressive. If we leave em alone, well, they won't kill but a few of us. My take has always been to punch em in the mouth. The results have always been that the word spreads you won't take their shit & they'll move on. Somehow its ok for them to do these things because, well, they are mooslum. But if anyone else has the same feelings, well that's not right. We are better than that. BULLSHIT

    I'm not the guy on his knees waiting to get my head sawed off. I'm more of the one they'll have to kill on his feet.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Gobbler's Knob, GA/ Bamberg,SC
    Posts
    13,084

    Default

    Jason W ,

    Whether it is a declared war or no, The World is at war with radicalized Islam. A war that they have waged for thousands of years against the non believers. They are indeed, not a nation of enemies, rather a cult with enemies inside who hide behind their Religious beliefs. It's an unconventional war and must be treated as such.

    The only end game is to eliminate the folks who are willing to wage Jihad. If some thousands or even millions of so called " unintended peaceful Muslim" victims die, well, they should have rose up against the very people they hid.. (and silently supported and abetted.)

    You will search a long time to find a Muslim leader who will come out and say that Jihad is wrong. Look at the mayor of London. He immediately cried out when the table was turned on " his people".. that sumbitch needs to be on the first plane out of the UK.

    The reason that the radicalized Muslims hate the outside world is because of the few freedoms we have remaining. For them it's obey, or die.
    F**K Cancer

    Just Damn.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    JasonW, I believe you stated earlier that the guy probably created 10 more terrorists by his act. This is the thinking that got us here. If we retaliate, they'll become more aggressive. If we leave em alone, well, they won't kill but a few of us. My take has always been to punch em in the mouth. The results have always been that the word spreads you won't take their shit & they'll move on. Somehow its ok for them to do these things because, well, they are mooslum. But if anyone else has the same feelings, well that's not right. We are better than that. BULLSHIT

    I'm not the guy on his knees waiting to get my head sawed off. I'm more of the one they'll have to kill on his feet.
    Call me crazy, but if there is to be some sort of retaliation, then I personally believe that our government officials\military should handle, not some lunatic in a van. I know that is a very radical concept for some, but I am going to stick to my guns on that one.

    Again, please quote me where I said "ok for them to do these things because, well, they are mooslum". I NEVER said that. That's just you trying to project words into my mouth because you have a crappy argument as to why you support random acts of murder against races\religions you don't like. Again, you actually SUPPORT MURDER. I firmly believe that there are some muslims who actually don't, which actually make them better than you. You are basically a part time muslim that actually chooses to support and cheer on murderous terrorist attacks on his own will.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Augusta
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    Wonder what it means to "leave no seed"

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Moncks Corner
    Posts
    10,633

    Default

    It's starting to sound like a marketing campaign...

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ect/103004052/
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9



    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    Not everyone deserves a trophy or attaboy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •