Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
McGregor will NOT beat Mayweather.. period, dot. Mayweather is 49-0 as a professional BOXER. Huge difference between MMA and boxing.

McGregor isn't even rated as one of the better boxers in MMA. He's a good boxer , but facing one of the best boxers -EVER , will not end well. Mayweather is a superb fighter.

Nate Diaz is a better boxer than McGregor and he posed all kinds of problems for McGregor when they fought - both times. The difference in glove weight and length of the bout alone will tax McGregor. He won't be able to land a hard enough punch to KO Mayweather.. 4 oz glove versus a 10-12 oz glove?? that means a lot. Mayweather will show up in shape and with a strategy that doesn't include standing still and letting McGregor land punches.
Mayweather has had to fight the best boxers in the world. McGregor is a great fighter but I think he may be a little out of his league here. Don't get me wrong I would love to see him KO Mayweather but I thought Pacquiao had the best chance and he lost. If it goes the distance Mayweather will win a decision.