Thread: Black Bellies

Default Black Bellies

I am truly blessed to get to appreciate a place such as this on a semi regular basis. Finally remembered to bring my camera......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Cool pics brother.
    Genesis 9;2

Great pictures of a fine eating bird!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Nice ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

What is that 3rd picture? Horns?

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    What is that 3rd picture? Horns?
    Yep

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

If those horns are the horns Im thinking of, use to sound like a war coming from inside those dikes back in the 80's when they went off.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    If those horns are the horns Im thinking of, use to sound like a war coming from inside those dikes back in the 80's when they went off.
    They are more than likely the horns you are thinking of.

If I wasn't a duck hunter I'd have never opened this thread. That being said, great shots.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.