Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golf Cart

You bought a house in the only white trash neighborhood in mtp. Congrats I guess
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You bought a house in the only white trash neighborhood in mtp. Congrats I guess
    and his first order of business is getting himself a jacked up golfcart so he will fit in there. bwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Fix'n up is not the way to go. Ask me how I know. I have nearly $3k worth of resto (And I did all the work myself) into a $2k cart. If you are going to fix it right, it's going to take some money. Buy one that's newer and already done.

I just got golf cart insurance (full coverage) through Progressive for $68/year. SCDMV registration fee = $5
    For comparison sake, I don't have but 1500 more in a brand new 17' model gas cart with a warranty. Wheels, tires, fold down rear seat, moderate lift, top, clays basket, and a roof rack. I went through many carts trying to get the one that was best setup for my needs, and there's no comparison between a $4,500 ten-year-old cart and a $6,500 brand new one. Spend the extra 2k and take care of it....buying a "refurbished" fleet cart is just asking for problems...lip stick on a pig. I know how I have driven golf carts at these drinking affairs disguised as golf tournaments over the years and I would not want to own it afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhntr48 View Post
    Well done Fishin. I remember when Snee Farm was on far edge of the town. Boy things have changed over last 30 years or so.
    Changed for the worst truthfully, I almost hate Mt pleasant now, but its where i'm from so i did my best to stay over here near all my family. Problem is all surrounding areas are just as bad or worse, so im pretty happy with how it ended.

Now to start 3 months renovation or so.

I work in the building industry and handle problems at jobsites all the time, but im worried this might be the worst project yet

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    When I start getting settled can you come help me put up christmas lights? Gonna leave em up year round like the neigbors

Multi color of course
    Last edited by Fishinmission; 06-13-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishinmission View Post
    When I start getting settled can you come help me put up christmas lights? Gonna leave em up year round like the neigbors

Multi color of course
    PRO-TIP : Make sure you use a good wire/ rope to hold santa and reindeers on roof. Mine has been on roof for years.

I bought a used Club Car from Garrett last year for ~$3600. It's in really good shape and everything works like it should. Only mods I did was replace the speed limiter magnet to fool it into going faster and added a clays basket.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    For comparison sake, I don't have but 1500 more in a brand new 17' model gas cart with a warranty. Wheels, tires, fold down rear seat, moderate lift, top, clays basket, and a roof rack. I went through many carts trying to get the one that was best setup for my needs, and there's no comparison between a $4,500 ten-year-old cart and a $6,500 brand new one. Spend the extra 2k and take care of it....buying a "refurbished" fleet cart is just asking for problems...lip stick on a pig. I know how I have driven golf carts at these drinking affairs disguised as golf tournaments over the years and I would not want to own it afterwards.
    I agree. In '15, I bought a brand new Yamaha 2015 gas cart cause I didn't want to have to worry about it for a long time. I bought the lift, tires, and wheels, and installed it all myself. I got $7200 in the whole thing and I'm very happy that I decided to go that way. Peace of mind is worth a lot IMO.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

So, in conclusion, whos got a golf cart for sale?

We lucked out for sure. Watch Craigslist/facepage for some gal having a fire sale after she caught her more masculine half running around on her. Got in a lifted car with the wheels, nerf bars, brush guard, upgraded radio console, the whole nine yards for like $2000. Needed batteries of course but $600 and that problem was solved.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I just saw your new golf cart in the trading post. And its close to where you live. Happy hunting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft