Thread: Brittany pups

Default Brittany pups

I've been in the search for another Brittany. Having just put an older lab down and a vacation upcoming, I put things on hold. And now a fella out of NC that I have been talking to about dogs since February has just called.

He puts his dogs in trials all around the US and keeps them in shape in the quail preserves around where he lives. He hunts wild birds in Texas. He maintains 9 dogs for his own fun.

Anyway, this gentleman just called. He has pups available right now. The last litter was 15 pups, lost one when the mother lay on it. They will be ready to go in mid July. Mostly females in this litter but hes has a few males in another litter also available.

If interested, send me a PM and I will put you in contact. All pups are orange and white with a leaning toward more white. They can be seen in the woods easier.

I believe he has the pedigree available.
    Last edited by rp; 06-10-2017 at 08:43 AM.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Pups were 7 weeks yesterday. Males and more females remain. I picked mine yesterday. Still at moms.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Dog came home a week before I planned. Do not send family pictures of dog you select. I got out voted.

With my lab off having pups. I have two Brits ruling the house.

Price? Pics? I've been looking at brits and springers
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Pups are 800 that I looked at. Send me a PM and I will send you pics I took for someone else. No order to them.