Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EDC pocket knife recommendations

Been carrying the same Spyderco Titanium for 20 years. They don't make it anymore but I'd buy another one if I broke it. I've had BM's, Kershaw, SOG and a ton of others I try to replace the Spyderco with but, I always go back to it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    thats the leek that i mentioned in my original post. its got the little tiny lock on the back tip end of the knife (when closed). fumbling with that little lock when you needed one hand open was aggravating. Not to mention, during the 3-4 months that i did carry it, the pocket clip had already gotten stretched to the point that it would almost fall out of my pocket when i sat down. And one more thing i didnt like was how thin the blade was. It just felt like it would snap with any hard use. It now rides somewhere in the console of my truck for those three times a year that i accidentally leave the house without a pocket knife.
    Ya know, that safety can be removed with one little torx screw. I actually agree with everything else. I broke the tip off one in a catfish's spine. It accidentally opened in my pocket multiple times. I finally lost it and was kind of relieved.

make a decision yet?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I bought a BM Stimulus Mini yesterday at a hardware store in Sumter for $173. They currently have 10% discounts on all knives.

Zt s30v

Best mass produced knife u can buy

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    I like that but a little big for my taste....love the durability of a tanto!
    Mine is the drop point version. Check out the mini version they have out. Excellent knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    I like that but a little big for my taste....love the durability of a tanto!
    I hate a tanto, due to not really being able to sharpen it; hence the reasoning behind my Benchmade going back 2x for sharpening.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

thanks for all of the input fellas. I ended up going with the Benchmade CLA auto.

Nice.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.