Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spurrier

Default Spurrier

Did not win the national championship at Clemson this past year
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

PJ is going to throw a fit 2th. Don't do this to the poor fella
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Did some poor schmuck actually believe he did?

Poor guy.

He's gonna lose it now.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

He was just as good, just made mistakes, there's not much difference if any.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

No no. This is fine. I think this is funny and you went about it the right way. You started a thread titled Spurrier. You didn't polute a baseball thread with football. That being said and we're now in a thread titled spurrier, I'll give you my opinion on the man. I appreciate all he did for the University of South Carolina. He took us to levels Carolina had never been before and beat you stump knockers many of a time. That being said, he left the program in shambles and he's the reason we are were we are today and the team from the upstate is beating us like a rented mule. See I can talk very reasonable but I will not do it in a baseball thread when all y'all can say is 56-7. Just own that our baseball program is better, and better thought of around the country just like your football team is better than Carolina and better thought of around the country
    Last edited by PJ1012; 06-07-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    Just own that our baseball program is better, and better thought of around the country just like your football team is better than Carolina and better thought of around the country
    Are they really better? Lets look at stats. Clemson overall record is 2633-1473-30 (.640 wp) Carolina is 2553-1508-17 (.626 wp).
    Head to head record, Clemson leads 176-137-2.
    Clemson has participated in 42 NCAA tournaments to 31 for USuCk.
    Clemson has participated in 12 CWS tournaments to 11 for cocks.
    Clemson has won 10 conference tournament championships to 1 for Carolina.
    Clemson has won 23 regular season conference championships to 3 for Carolina.

Carolina has won 2 national championships. Cocks got that one hands down. But is that because that overall in history, they are a better program, or again, due to the fact that for a few years they had a really great coach? (like Spurrier did with football for a few years)
    Last edited by JJ1965; 06-07-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Oh crap, now we are talking baseball in a football thread. And PJ changed the subject again.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 06-07-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Oh crap, now we are talking baseball in a football thread.
    I was about to say it.

Mind numbing. Like herding cats.

I was just saying your football program is better and using an example. Big difference.

Head to head matchups don't mean anything? Ok, I will stop now, don't want a stroke on my conscience.

Lets talk about bass fishing and equestrian sports to make PJ feel better. Should we start a new thread?

Talk about them. I personally don't claim sports except the big 3 and that doesn't include the women's bball.

The Gamecock nation would like to offer PJ1012 up for trade.
    Last edited by murraywader; 06-07-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Talk about them. I personally don't claim sports except the big 3 and that doesn't include the women's bball.
    Naw, I am good. I am starting to make my own head hurt now.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Head to head matchups don't mean anything?
    If we're on Baseball, the two biggest head to head matchups in recent history were in Omaha in 2002 and 2010, and we all know what happened, especially in 2010. If we're on football, the teams are 5-5 this decade, and we all know what Clemson accomplished this past season.

Clemson's football program is strong (2 NCs), and the baseball program is still lacking a little in pitching, IMO (0 NCs).

South Carolina's football program has sucked since Spurrier quit mid-season(0 NCs), and the baseball program is without a head coach today (2 NCs) - the future direction will be decided soon enough.

Carolina sucks.

Plain and simple.

The sooner you cock loving douchebags get that through your heads, the better.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Carolina sucks.

Plain and simple.

The sooner you cock loving douchebags get that through your heads, the better.
    Ker-blam.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

He cant help himself, every thread in the sports forum that says anything about Usc he feels he should comment on and defend.

No no. This is fine. I think this is funny and you went about it the right way. You started a thread titled Spurrier. You didn't polute a baseball thread with football. That being said and we're now in a thread titled spurrier, I'll give you my opinion on the man. I appreciate all he did for the University of South Carolina. He took us to levels Carolina had never been before and beat you stump knockers many of a time. That being said, he left the program in shambles and he's the reason we are were we are today and the team from the upstate is beating us like a rented mule. See I can talk very reasonable but I will not do it in a baseball thread when all y'all can say is 56-7. Just own that our baseball program is better, and better thought of around the country just like your football team is better than Carolina and better thought of around the country
    I did it for you. Thank you for your mature response.

Now, I have to go make fun of poor people. Have a great day.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.