Thread: 700 + Acre Deer Lease Looking for Members Bamberg County

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 700 + Acre Deer Lease Looking for Members Bamberg County

I have a Deer ONLY lease in Bamberg County and am currently looking for members. Property is a private tract, family that owns the land lives on the tract, but do not disturb the hunting. Property is mostly pines with hardwood fingers surrounding and through it, some hardwood ponds throughout that hold water. Some timber has been cut over the last 3 years, 1 section which has been replanted 3 years ago and another which was cut this past fall and replanted. I am looking for like minded and easy going members who can act as adults and not children, I've dealt with enough of the come off the street members that find every thing to whine about and do not care to deal with that again. I would like to keep this lease to 7 members including myself as not to crowd the land and give ample space, I do not deer hunt much at all so I wont be a competing member. There is one caveat, the family wants no hunting on Sundays, I know that may not be popular with most people, but out of respect and understanding I get it and have always obliged. There are currently stands on the land but room for more, there is also room for planting small plots. We have killed some great deer off this place, and it is not pressured heavily at all, located 5 minutes from the town of Bamberg. I feel sure there are questions I have not anwsered, feel free to ask away.

Dues will be @ $750 / per person.

If anyone is interested please feel free to send me a pm here or email me at padgettr@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Ricky Padgett
    Last edited by ccleroy; 06-05-2017 at 10:13 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/