Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting back into moving heavy shit.

A lot of places have home gym starter packages. I'd check out play it again sports. We pick up stuff there all the time the new years revolutioners hock to pay for their doughnuts come March. Kettlebells and a jump rope will get you all you need and then some if you want to start cheap and work out at home.

As far as programming goes, I've always made ours available online and welcome anyone to use it. The methodology is free and so is our programming.

I like a class atmosphere but most of the time the wife and I work out together and we about kill each other.

Default Getting back into moving heavy shit.

I still utilize a gym 99% of the time but we have a decent squat rack, power blocks, a good bench and a decent sample of weights. All of it was probably less than $1200. My wife uses the shit out of all of it. I can do the "big three" if I miss a workout and that's all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 06-01-2017 at 06:37 PM.

F3 you will not be disappointed even with the "gay" name.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

$20 per month for Dynamic in Lexington, $30 per month to use all of their locations. Fuck paying $200 per month to workout.

F3 is good. I like it. It helps in more ways than one.

I love crossfit I push myself more in there but did it hard to get to the classes as scheduled.

I joined anytime fitness and they have everything minus the bumper plates which is a bummer. I can still get a good workout in but can't seem to get as much out of myself as in crossfit
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Plus crossfit exercises the social media muscles