Thread: JJ lares hybrid

Default JJ lares hybrid

Anyone use one or tried one out? Are they worth the hype?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I have a Lares T1. It was my go to call for several years until last season.

Edited to say, I never tried the hybrid, but my experience with a Lares call is good.
    Last edited by huntinghagen#12; 05-28-2017 at 03:59 PM.

I hadn't even looked at that one until you posted that. It might be more to my liking than the hybrid. What did you switch to?

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

RNT Mondo Lite

I have been running Lares for I don't know, a crap ton of years I reckon.. Since Joe left and turned over to Brett its gone so far down hill you might as well blow on a straw filled with cheap Coca and instant coffee..
    Genesis 9;2

Shhhhhhhhhh!!

I've got the hybrid and the T1. Hybrid takes some more air to blow but I love the sound- and it gets loud, real loud

Well, y'all scared me right out of the lares market. Ordered an echo meat hanger, figured the double reed was a safe choice and I've been using their polycarbonate call for a couple years now.