Thread: Gator Tag Application Question

Default Gator Tag Application Question

When filling out, I get to the part where it states "only one adult allowed" or something like that.
    That is confusing me, does it mean only one adult can go on the hunt? If drawn and get a tag, you can bring other adults along for support cant you?

Yes, you can bring more than 1 adult as long as they have a license. Understand the license is different than a tag/permit.

Unlike the other draws. Each person has to enter for their own tag. Duck hunting you can enter up to 4 at the same time. Yes you can have as many helpers as you want in your boat as long as they have a hunting license.
    Last edited by Rem11-87; 05-28-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks I completed it and got a receipt. Another part that hung me up was "choosing a date for your hunt", at first I thought you had to hunt on a specific date but I figured it out, you must put 9/09/17 in the cell.

I hope you get drawn but unless you have several preference points don't get your hopes up
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

What the hell would someone do with one of those nasty stinking things after they kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    I hope you get drawn but unless you have several preference points don't get your hopes up
    that is my thought as well but at least I have started the points accumulation process going forward

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    What the hell would someone do with one of those nasty stinking things after they kill it?
    Take cool pictures and deposit into a gut-pit is what I would do. Right next to the 40-11 hogs.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

I could give a bag of marbles if I ever go on another gator hunt. Just bring me some nuggets.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    No kidding. I killed a nice one years back & have helped get a few more. I could care less to get a tag or dump the $$ it cost me for processing, etc. The meat sucks too.

We take a lot of cool pics, and process the meat ourself so besides some sweat and sharpening knives hundreds of times, it doesn't cost us much.

The only time I've ever in my life felt bad about killing something was when I killed a gator with my buddy with his tag. I harpooned it. When it was all over I told myself I would never do it again. I'm not sure if it was bc the gator really did not put up much of a fight or that the gator was old and it made me think, damn she has lived this long and I just took her life for no reason other than for an adrenaline rush. It didn't do it for me but to each their own.